What stat means we are not really top of the league this week

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"It's only Fulham, we were horrible in the second half and got lucky they couldn't take their chances. I just looked at opta and it said that we have had the 5th easiest run of games so far this season"

Am I doing it right? Am I one of the enlightened ones now?

Quote from Mania
When Neptune is in line with Uranas the FA state that the top four have to be refigured based on the number of dumb gooner cunts on Twitter. Or so my neighbour tells me.

The Premier League table lies.

It is as simple as that. Only the League Cup tells the truth.

So, if you need to go through the correct door behind either one of them, you need to ask one of them which the other would go through, then go through the opposite…

Which takes you into the Matrix and you find out Tottenham are actually Agent Smith this season. And he’s the bad guy.

Or something.

We have had the easiest start ever and because of that we are still yet to play 1 team who is actually half decent, every team we have played so far are just dog shit! :royaltongue:

Sam Matterface asked Ange "can you win the title" last night.
His response was "unless there's a rule that we're not allowed to, then anyone can"

Wouldn't be surprised to find there IS rule that we can't.

We've played the same amount of home games as City, Liverpool and Villa who are all above us on GD

Yes, only on goal difference though.

All top 5 are on 12 points with 4 wins from 4 coming from everyone bar Newcastle who have 4 from 5
Assume our GD is low because we've had to play against 2 massive fucking busses in Sheffield United and The Liverpool 9.

Still need to go away to Mordor, Transylvania and Hackney Marshes.

You're not a real team unless you come away with victories from those places

Assume our GD is low because we've had to play against 2 massive fucking busses in Sheffield United and The Liverpool 9.

Likely.

Table is :

1. Aston Villa +14 - 12pts
2. Newcastle +10 - 12pts
3. Liverpool +9 - 12pts
4. Man City +8 - 12pts
5. Tottenham +6 - 12pts

Villa scoring 17 goals in 4 homes is quite frankly ridiculous.

We are of course top of the away section though.

Sam Matterface asked Ange "can you win the title" last night.
His response was "unless there's a rule that we're not allowed to, then anyone can"

Wouldn't be surprised to find there IS rule that we can't.
If its looking close come May we are going to have to put a security team on our club chef 24/7 in case they try and lasagne us again.

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Back
Top Bottom