What stat means we are not really top of the league this week

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We aren't first in the money spent table.

We aren't first in the crying to the media for a replay table.

We aren't first in the penalties awarded table.

We aren't first in the red cards received table.

Surely we can't actually be top of the league, we sold Harry Kane!

Woolwich, LiVARpool, and Scum fans right about now...

the matrix no GIF

I stopped using/thinking Spursy when Poch got us where he got us. He did transform our club and I don’t see why some fans, even now, want to hang onto it. Bad luck does happen to all clubs from time to time and will carry on with us too. We had more than our fair share perhaps but we are a big club now and have been for years, and we again have a great manager and good reason to think we will achieve under him so I suggest its time to drop the Spursy bs. It risks holding ua back as a club. Otherwise, good video. My comment is aimed at those who put the video together not anyone else specifically. It’s true that not having a manager who is a bellend is the biggest think that makes Spurs fans happy.
I agree.

I don't (still) expect us to be top 4 (squad depth, or lack of) and I said that at the start of the season - happy to be proven wrong at the end of it, of course. However, the general front foot stuff, and with the results from the first 9 games makes me smile and feel good. But above everything else, Ange being the very decent bloke he is tops everything and makes me smile more.

Back
Top Bottom