What To Do On The Left Side Against Fulham?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
I genuinely can't see past Bale being put on the left, he'll be even harder to pick up from left-back so it could add another dimension to our attack.

Having our left back on the right wing will certainly add another dimension to our attack

As everyone has said before me, Bale at left-back is a shoe-in, and we are more-than-likely going to get Luka 'out wide' with Parker coming into the middle.

However, I would much prefer to see Townsend, or even GDS, given a start (assuming Birmingham lose tonight) as it would allow us to keep our shape.

brighty said:
As everyone has said before me, Bale at left-back is a shoe-in, and we are more-than-likely going to get Luka 'out wide' with Parker coming into the middle.

However, I would much prefer to see Townsend, or even GDS, given a start (assuming Birmingham lose tonight) as it would allow us to keep our shape.

Yeah id love to GDS get a run in. and a hatrick to see us through to 3rd for the season...
COYS!!

durbanspur said:
brighty said:

Yeah id love to GDS get a run in. and a hatrick to see us through to 3rd for the season...
COYS!!
Yeah, can't wait for that.

Next season's title is already sewn up if we play GDS.

Although, be worried Durban, I hear Mancini has his eye on him.

shame i just feel so sorry for the poor guy. we buy him and then dont use him. rather just dont buy him in the first place. so as a token of my gratitude for his bench warming abilities id like to see him play and score and secure us third place for next season. kinda like a goodbye present.

durbanspur said:
shame i just feel so sorry for the poor guy. we buy him and then dont use him. rather just dont buy him in the first place. so as a token of my gratitude for his bench warming abilities id like to see him play and score and secure us third place for next season. kinda like a goodbye present.

What makes him different to any of our other players that we've bought and have turned out to be shite?

Should we start Bentley and Khumalo as well?

shame why not. give them all a run. play our reserves team... i just feel sorry for the guy, i dont know why... khumalo is crap, why we ever signed him i will never now. and i never liked bently so i dont give a fuck.

durbanspur said:
shame why not. give them all a run. play our reserves team... i just feel sorry for the guy, i dont know why... khumalo is crap, why we ever signed him i will never now. and i never liked bently so i dont give a fuck.
:kaboul:

this isn't the special olympics, this is Premier League football!

durbanspur said:
Play our reserve team in a match during which we're trying to get CL football??

:harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm: :harryfacepalm:

durbanspur said:

7efc0b3f_not_sure_if_serious_jack_nicholson_the_shining.jpeg

Smoked Salmon said:
durbanspur said:
but i do genuinely feel sorry for GDS
So does his mum.

All those hangovers.....
shame i was getting just as fucked up on booze and drugs as him when i was that age. and i was nothing more than a student working in a bar. maybe thats why i feel sorry for him. another "almost" man

durbanspur said:
shame i was getting just as fucked up on booze and drugs as him when i was that age. and i was nothing more than a student working in a bar. maybe thats why i feel sorry for him. another "almost" man

unless your bar job paid £30k a week I see no reason for you to have any sympathy for him

Blanchflower said:
durbanspur said:

unless your bar job paid £30k a week I see no reason for you to have any sympathy for him
so many good points today. right i will harden the fuck up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

Thelonious said:
I genuinely can't see past Bale being put on the left, he'll be even harder to pick up from left-back so it could add another dimension to our attack.

And I genuinely can't disagree. No-brainer, surely.

Back
Top Bottom