What would you rather have won?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What would you rather of won?

• Premier League 2016/17

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • Champions League 2018/19

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters
League proves more about the quality of a side, but CL would have been incredible. First instinct would be to say PL hands down, but CL is the biggest club competition so it closer than I initially thought, but even if we'd won it we all knew we weren't the best side in Europe by a long shot so PL edges it for me.

The players truly deserved the title over that 2 year span, such a shame we don't have so much as a trophy to show for it.

I picked PL because it came before the opportunity for the CL. Winning trophies or titles build clubs. We need winning something to build on.

Not gonna win either anytime soon with current crop. No good trying to buy cheap players for less than their value either. Until spurs spend like the Mancs do they won't win a thing !

Back
Top Bottom