When Judas first returned to the Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’re all having a party , we’re all having a partyyyyy, We’re all having a partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when sol Campbell........

:troll:
Call me old fashioned, call me an old softie, but for some reason, I still can't bring myself to sing that song.

Honestly, it makes us sound like right cunts!

I hate him with a passion... but just think what it would look like, if on the day of Sol Campbell's passing, there was a fucking Street Party in N17 with Jelly and ice-cream!
Who in their right mind would accept an invitation to that party?

Call me old fashioned, call me an old softie, but for some reason, I still can't bring myself to sing that song.

Honestly, it makes us sound like right cunts!

I hate him with a passion... but just think what it would look like, if on the day of Sol Campbell's passing, there was a fucking Street Party in N17 with Jelly and ice-cream!
Who in their right mind would accept an invitation to that party?
I dig what you are saying and you are one of the teams most quintessential supporter on this forum. The hate word is so final and cutting when it is used, but what Judas did, the betrayal for self interest and no fucking contrition whats so ever, he is the exception to the rule surely!

Last edited:
I dig what you are saying and you are one of the teams most quintessential supporter on this forum. The hate word is so final and cutting when it is used, but what Judas did, the betrayal for self interest and no fucking contrition whats so ever, he is the exception to the rule surly!
To be honest, I don't want to celebrate him dying, 'cos that means he's off the hook... and no longer around to feel the pain, the hatred, the vitriol!
I hope he lives to a ripe old age, and with every passing day, feels the cut of betrayal, and regrets his actions... until, when it's finally too much, and he finally 'understands' what he did he takes his last breath... but by then of course, it'll be too late...

As much as I wouldn't celebrate his passing, I would fucking love it to be a Spurs supporting Doctor to be the one who turns off the ventilator as and when the day comes!
...and I hope the last words he hears are; "Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!"

How's that... too much?

To be honest, I don't want to celebrate him dying, 'cos that means he's off the hook... and no longer around to feel the pain, the hatred, the vitriol!
I hope he lives to a ripe old age, and with every passing day, feels the cut of betrayal, and regrets his actions... until, when it's finally too much, and he finally 'understands' what he did he takes his last breath... but by then of course, it'll be too late...

As much as I wouldn't celebrate his passing, I would fucking love it to be a Spurs supporting Doctor to be the one who turns off the ventilator as and when the day comes!

How's that... too much?
Spot on!

How's that... too much?
Problem is, that he feels none of those things.

That last home game of his he was lapping up an incredible mass of love and appreciation from the fans for a long time afterwards - it’s quite sick given what he knew he was doing behind the scenes.

I remember the coach coming down the High Road and the explosion of bottles etc hitting their fun bus. It was quite a sight. Lots of undercover police around though so I was at my best behaviour.

He may have been a talented defender, but everything since that moment - including his dabbling with politics and management- show what a self-absorbed narcissistic twat he is with an almost unimaginably inaccurate and inflated view of his overall value and worth to humanity.

Honestly, despite his wealth and public profile, I pity the deluded cunt. I really do.

Ahhhh, the body language... Scratching the chin, looking up, the quick response, why didn't we see it coming a MILE OFF?
But he did an interview for football focus or similar leading up to the Woolwich semi at Old Trafford if I mind he was sitting in chair like a barbers and he said something that day regards Adams.

He may have been a talented defender, but everything since that moment - including his dabbling with politics and management- show what a self-absorbed narcissistic twat he is with an almost unimaginably inaccurate and inflated view of his overall value and worth to humanity.

Honestly, despite his wealth and public profile, I pity the deluded cunt. I really do.
Well thankfully, he's THEIR self absorbed, narcissistic twat... not ours anymore!

But he did an interview for football focus or similar leading up to the Woolwich semi at Old Trafford if I mind he was sitting in chair like a barbers and he said something that day regards Adams.
I remember that, I think.
It was before the season had finished.
IIRC he was asked specifically if he would rule out a move to Woolwich, he swerved the question.
That's when I knew he would go there. He had already made up his mind.

I remember that, I think.
It was before the season had finished.
IIRC he was asked specifically if he would rule out a move to Woolwich, he swerved the question.
That's when I knew he would go there. He had already made up his mind.
Yeah definitely I can mind the interview and the setting and at the time the line of questioning and his answering were not of committing himself to us.

One thing I'll never forget about that game was the white Judas balloons that were released.

I remember my dad telling me they were gonna release about 5000 balloons with the word Judas on it the day before the game. Can't ever see any club ever doing that again.

That last home game of his he was lapping up an incredible mass of love and appreciation from the fans for a long time afterwards - it’s quite sick given what he knew he was doing behind the scenes.

I remember the coach coming down the High Road and the explosion of bottles etc hitting their fun bus. It was quite a sight. Lots of undercover police around though so I was at my best behaviour.

We were plotted up by Rudolph’s, old bill were telling everyone via loudspeaker obscenity’s being sung and missiles thrown wouldn’t be tolerated when the coach arrived
When that first bottle hit I think they realised nobody was listening lol

He now brings me so much joy! In every interview whether it's written or for TV/Radio he is introduced as "Judas", it has defined him. He has tried for years and years to become his own man, he's complained about abuse, complained about being singled out, complained that it's gone on long enough and wishes people would move on. HAHAHHA.

I have zero hate for him, only joy and fun and I love singing and hearing the songs about him. I'll enjoy the fact that he absolutely hates them, wishes they would end and that people would stop talking about him as a Judas. I enjoy the fact that to the day he dies he will always be spoken about as a traitor, a cunt, a lier. In fact, as it stands there is every chance "Judas" will be carved on his headstone.

All the joy he now gives us, it's us who has the last laugh, not an angry face in sight, just fun and good times.................

Oh what a great day. Never experienced such an electric atmosphere at a match from the friendly greeting of the Gooners coach to the final whistle. This match turned mild mannered gentlemen into possessed rabid monsters such was the sense of betrayal felt by Judas’ actions. You could see how affected he was during the game because at times it looked as though he was deliberately avoiding the sides of the pitch such was the hatred directed towards him. All that was missing was a Campbell own goal and it very nearly arrived as he almost sliced a clearance into his own net.
Even today I take great delight in checking the Southend result hoping that the bastard loses. I know it makes me sound bad and it was a long time ago but I will never forgive the way he ran down his contract whilst pretending he would stay because in his words “If you cut me open I bleed blue”. We got no money as a result for in honesty our best player at the time and to make it worse he obviously signed for the South London cheats. Unforgiveable

Putting this here, because I can't be bothered to find another thread for it.
Just finished reading the chapter about the laundry room in the History of the Spurs shirt and came across this little nugget.
"The laundry ladies had no time for reputation, and one player in particular rubbed them up the wrong way.
"I kept getting these red socks in the training kit" recalls Sylvie, "I went mad because the red kept washing out into everything else." When she found who the culprit was, she told him in no uncertain terms the next time she found the socks in the wash, she would bin them. RSol said "you can't do that, they belong to me", but he never did it again, and he never spoke to Sylvie again. Don't think she was too impressed. Interesting that he showed his true colours even then. What a grade 'A' dipstick.

Bloody loved Football Italia

-mXDh7.gif
Opened my eyes to a level of football I had not been aware of.

Channel 4’s introduction of the Italian League changed what I had thought about football up to that time.

It was shocking actually.

Back
Top Bottom