When Judas first returned to the Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you ever have anything good to say about our club?

Dean Richards started great for us, unfortunately he then got an issue in his head (?) which affected his balance and his game suffered, poor fella.

Dean Richards was a poor player for us. He cost a huge amount of money for us at the time. You can try to explain the reasons for that but it doesn’t alter that reality or that our defence at that time was one of the worst in our PL era. I would love to see how you operate in the real world because you are pathetically week minded individual when it comes to contrasting opinions.

Dean Richards was a poor player for us. He cost a huge amount of money for us at the time. You can try to explain the reasons for that but it doesn’t alter that reality or that our defence at that time was one of the worst in our PL era. I would love to see how you operate in the real world because you are pathetically week minded individual when it comes to contrasting opinions.

I prefer to be more monthly-minded.

A little while ago there was someone on Talksport who was putting together a museum full of famous football banners - like the ‘Norman bites yer legs’ one. It was being discussed because of the banners at the Super League demos. The were asking for people to call in with donations. I nearly phoned in to say I still had the old hanging Judas effigy and did they want it😄

I really want to let go of the hate I have for him, but I can't, I just can't. I just want to hurt him as much as he hurt me. I want to hit him with a frying pan or a baseball bat, as I don't want to hurt my hand !

I think there's something wrong with him tbh.

Did the dirtiest thing possible leaving for the enemy on a free.

Did the dirty on them saying he wanted to go abroad then signed for Pompy

Accused the FA of being racist for not making him England captain when there were black captains around the time.

Now suggests he should be considered for top coaching jobs, despite having no experience and blames racism again.

Repeatedly raises the hate he receives and never acknowledges he caused it entirely.

Geezer has serious issues. Possible narcissistic tendancy.

I think there's something wrong with him tbh.

Did the dirtiest thing possible leaving for the enemy on a free.

Did the dirty on them saying he wanted to go abroad then signed for Pompy

Accused the FA of being racist for not making him England captain when there were black captains around the time.

Now suggests he should be considered for top coaching jobs, despite having no experience and blames racism again.

Repeatedly raises the hate he receives and never acknowledges he caused it entirely.

Geezer has serious issues. Possible narcissistic tendancy.
Absolutely

That CL final was on my birthday. There was a very real possibility that Judas was going to score the winning goal for Woolwich on my fucking birthday.

As for that press conference, it’s burnt in my memory. Judas was our star player and gave every indication that he wanted to stay. What a piece of shit.
We were in Paris at the time. Absolute magic seeing those scum fans after the game.

Back
Top Bottom