When Judas first returned to the Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People like you are the reason I can't watch an uninterrupted episode of only fools and horses because you're too sensitive to hear certain words.
It's a bit extreme character defamation based on a word I used which I picked up from a program that is still aired
I'm enjoying that he thinks being gay is a bit of "extreme character defamation ". Still watching only fools and the inbetweeners too 🤔
back to the future dmc GIF

I'm enjoying that he thinks being gay is a bit of "extreme character defamation ". Still watching only fools and the inbetweeners too 🤔
back to the future dmc GIF
That doesn't even make sense you weapon. He's claiming that whilst I'm being "homophobic" I will also be sexist and racist. Are you claiming watching those programs means I'm partaking in racist, sexist and homophobic hate crime?

Last edited:
Why isn’t there a love button on this forum? I’ve watched that video probably more times than I will admit, and I only discovered it on here 10 minutes ago. If I ever met him I would probably be 10 times that obnoxious to him.

I know. I can’t stop watching it either. I might take the day off tomorrow on annual leave just so that I can get paid to watch it some more!

Very very odd decision by campbell doing that back in day. Also think he did that to us by spite. Thats why i cant forgive him. It was flagrant. Couldnt get a ticket for the game when he came back but watched it in the pub on the corner of whl. Packed out and boy the atmosphere in tottenham that day you cut the atmosphere with a knife. Think deep down he regrets doing it.

Back
Top Bottom