When Judas first returned to the Lane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A true man of the people

His awareness is shocking, he would be lucky to find 0.5% of people agreeing with him and yet he continues to fight to essentially have more money. I didn’t watch it all but the only positive I can take is despite his £25m mansion and other properties he still seems unsatisfied. I hope he is fucking miserable behind closed doors.

Even today he doesn’t seem to even try to have any kind of understanding for why he is hated. He seems to believe it was ok to say that if he was cut open he would bleed blue before leaving for the enemy in the awful underhand manner he did. He is still that conceited that from memory he expressed genuine surprise and disappointment that he wasn’t invited to the closing ceremony of WHL. (to be fair I wish he had been because he would have got the loudest reception out of anyone I’m sure!). He has some kind of strange personality disorder and seems for all his success with the scum a very unhappy person. 🤣

We carried a massive box of balloons all the way from Seven Sisters dishing them out en route 😂 Think there was around 5,000 printed

I bet you complain to HR when someone sends you an email without 'kind regards' at the bottom
Nope, I am just over the age of 15 and my IQ is (slightly) above 85.

I used to find the chants about Campbell being gay and Wenger having a 4 year old boyfriend funny. Then I went through adolescence.

Im not personally offended, just be aware it makes you sound like an idiot

He'll probably move on to some blatant sexism and a bit of casual racism next.
Some people....sigh
People like you are the reason I can't watch an uninterrupted episode of only fools and horses because you're too sensitive to hear certain words.
It's a bit extreme character defamation based on a word I used which I picked up from a program that is still aired

Nope, I am just over the age of 15 and my IQ is (slightly) above 85.

I used to find the chants about Campbell being gay and Wenger having a 4 year old boyfriend funny. Then I went through adolescence.

Im not personally offended, just be aware it makes you sound like an idiot
Laughing at that is bang out of order. I wouldn't even admit that. I don't find it funny but the rumour was there at the time sorry but not sorry if a word upset you

People like you are the reason I can't watch an uninterrupted episode of only fools and horses because you're too sensitive to hear certain words.
It's a bit extreme character defamation based on a word I used which I picked up from a program that is still aired
People who use the phrase 'peiple like you' are the ones who think a bit of casual homophobia is ok. Just realise that comments like that aren't appreciated round here.

Back
Top Bottom