Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey brothers and sisters ,
No stadium ticket and no chance but l'm on the honey plane . Van BC to Barcelona then a train. 4 night shut eye in park . Will be rockin dudes , no more logging, bush whacking, up creek tours full of overweight Yankees.
Just beer and maybe some pistol action if lm a lucky man . Roscoe on board so roll on .
COYS
I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but it sounds fascinating. Carry On And Enjoy Yourself.

Can someone translate this?

Pretty sure according to Urban Dictionary he is travelling to Madrid using various modes of transport with a “Roscoe” handgun....

giphy.gif

No stadium ticket and no chance but l'm on the honey plane . Van BC to Barcelona then a train. 4 night shut eye in park . Will be rockin dudes , no more logging, bush whacking, up creek tours full of overweight Yankees.
Just beer and maybe some pistol action if lm a lucky man . Roscoe on board so roll on .
COYS

1. What’s a honey plane?
2. Van BC?
3. 4 night shut eye in park?
4. Pistol action?
5. Who or what the fuck is Roscoe?

1. What’s a honey plane?
2. Van BC?
4. Pistol action?
2. = Vancouver, British Columbia.
3. = No accommodation booked?

That just leaves the honey plane and Roscoe.

COYS

Is that you, Monty Burns?

My brother is taking the wife and my two nephews to the stadium for the match-theres a door to door bus form St Albans they can get apparently! Thats increased my chances of going to London for it greatly although I am also concerned about the screens and looking up at the match for 90 mins too..
Surely to fuck they are allowing drink in the stands though arent they!?

I’m giving serious consideration to driving down to Madrid, just to be in the city to soak up the atmosphere, and either sleeping in the car or camping in my tent somewhere.

I’m struggling to find out whether there’s going to be any areas for fans to watch the game ... eg, fan parks.

Anybody heard anything? Would I just have to watch it in a bar somewhere? What normally happens at CL finals?

1. What’s a honey plane?
2. Van BC?
4. Pistol action?

I've figured it out.

This gentleman doesn't have a ticket for the game figured out as yet, but has splurged on a plane ticket (hence 'honey plane'). He is flying from Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada) to Barcelona. He will then get a train to Madrid, spend four nights chilling (possibly in a park and by the sounds of it, high as fuck). Sounds like he logs trees for a living and is looking forward to a rest from dealing with bullshit from fat yankees ('muricans).

Pistol action, I'm not sure what he means, but he could be referring to his genitals and the possibility of getting laid. Roscoe is a band that he may or may not be seeing during the trip.

I've figured it out.

This gentleman doesn't have a ticket for the game figured out as yet, but has splurged on a plane ticket (hence 'honey plane'). He is flying from Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada) to Barcelona. He will then get a train to Madrid, spend four nights chilling (possibly in a park and by the sounds of it, high as fuck). Sounds like he logs trees for a living and is looking forward to a rest from dealing with bullshit from fat yankees ('muricans).

Pistol action, I'm not sure what he means, but he could be referring to his genitals and the possibility of getting laid. Roscoe is a band that he may or may not be seeing during the trip.

Now you're on the trolley!

Anyone know where the spurs fans in Madrid without tickets will be watching game? Me and old man travelling out there.

I’m just about to click the button and get myself a return flight, but no chance of getting a match ticket... I keep checking the uefa site for the fanzone plans... I’m sure there will be a dedicated spurs fanzone (I hope so anyway)

One part of me wants the game now!!! On the other hand I’m kinda glad it’s 3weeks away we can savour the occasion enjoy it while we can. I’m forgetting we’ve a game tomorrow an important one as well since Wednesday night the only thing I’ve thought about has been the 1st of June......fuck me this is gonna be pleasure & pain in equal measure.

You never insult me like this in our private moments together though!
It's time the forum knew the truth.

:dierpochhug:
really? I thought spitting on your face before shooting my bolt in your eyes, followed by "have that you dull bitch" wasnt a complement

clearly you're used to people telling you how fucking dull you are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom