Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flying to Limoges dawn on Friday, got a £90 return flight - only one I could find within a 1,000km radius of Madrid that wasn't £700+.

Hiring a van there, £83 for four days & I can sleep in the back!

No match ticket obvs. Fanzone or downtown bar.

Fuckload of driving but I'm properly excited!

Dunno if anybody has shared this yet... However, if the unthinkable happens, and we manage to win this thing... They're talking about doing the parade 24 hours later on the Sunday. Would piss a lot of people who are still in Madrid off I imagine!

They get to see the game live.Us at home get to see the parade,seems fair to me....

I already told my wife I'm going to the local supporters club bar.

Her: "What, when? I dont know if..."

Me: "ITS IN THREE WEEKS WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT."

Changed my mind about watching the game at the coach and horses as would find it impossible to stand for 5 hours plus, so going to do the usual as any other match day. Pub first then go to the stadium to watch the game. Depending on the result will determine whether I go home straight after or not!
Didn't want to sit in my usual seat as we are quite high up. We are in 507, rows 6 and 7, as we couldn't get two seats together.
Although there were available seats shown on the map, most of them were not able to purchase. Very frustrating I have to say. But I'm in now, and looking forward to meeting fellow TFCers before in the Dispensary bar before the game.
Feel a ton better now that I have accepted that I am not going to Madrid and think the High Road N17 is going to be a special place to be on the 1st June 2019.

I'll be watching with my girlfriend, our sons and my parents at home here in Germany. Thanks to BT we'll be able to watch it on YouTube!

My dad was 9 when we won the double. I was 10 when we won the FA Cup. My kids are 7 and 5, so I'm hoping this is the 'big win' of their childhood! They've not seen their old man cry yet...

I am a bit gutted, until yesterday thought I would be well enough to watch the game outside of hospital, but realistically that's not going to be happening.

On a more positive note , will be able to watch in room - even if it is on phone, tablet or laptop.

On a super duper positive note I am going to be watching Spurs in the Champions League Final today. I still can't get my head round this fact, even typing the words feels weird.

Where ever you are watching the game, this is it, this is the biggie, this is the day that doesn't seem real, the day you will never forget, the day Spurs win the Champions League.

Enjoy today.

COYS

If they open NWHL, I will seriously consider watching there. If not, in front of the telly in my pants with a pizza and some beer. Ready for a furious wank if we win

Completely torn. I feel like I should watch it at home with my dad but I'm also meant to be in London for a stag do that evening.

The organisers of the stag knew it'd be CL final night when it was planned a few months ago, and have stuff booked to watch the game at Belushi's in Camden. There's a lot of people I don't really know going, but seems like there's a few Spurs amongst them, including one I do know. I don't really wanna miss the stag as it should be a good day/night, but then there's also the possibility of going along for part of it, then leaving to catch the game in Tottenham/the stadium (if they do put it on there), but I'll be on my own if I do that.

My dad's already asked about watching the game together, and I've put him off for now by saying I'm meant to be on the stag do but haven't decided what I'm doing yet.

It's not exactly the worst problem to have, but I really don't know what to do
If possible with your old man. Every day of the week. It’s the stuff of dreams mate. A memory you will cling onto forever.
Wish my old man was around still. I’d have absolutely loved to have watched it with him.
😔

I have a major issue this morning.

Yesterday I trained legs, this morning I'm in agony :dier: gotta somehow shake this pain as much as I can before later on. At this rate it'll take me about 4 hours to get to the ground :eriksenlol:

I did a bit if training yesterday as well. A few glasses of Malbec and a couple of pints of Cider. Don't want to peak too soon.

Had that chat with the GF.......about going to Madrid.........there was a pause and she replied with ' I just find it funny......' Stopped listening then, love the way she can see humour in everything.

If possible with your old man. Every day of the week. It’s the stuff of dreams mate. A memory you will cling onto forever.
Wish my old man was around still. I’d have absolutely loved to have watched it with him.
😔
Not trying to put emotional blackmail on ya mate, but i would give anything to be able to watch this game with my Dad.
Now for the 2nd time in a week,this here ex skinhead has tears in his eyes.Bloody hay fever... ;)

Just received this from the Beehive:

Hi,

We will be open from Midday with food available all day from our garden bbq. Tables will be available on a first come first serve basis.

Cheers

The Beehive,

Back
Top Bottom