Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have already been made available to members. I didn't buy mine, and it was available earlier, but not now.

I just counted a total of 164 tickets left in the entire stadium. Mostly singles obviously, but there were still 5 together in the top tier of the Paxton just now.
It’s unbelievable really that we can sell out the stadium at £10 a pop plus booking free just to watch the game that is free on BT sport! Fucking impressive support! Makes me proud to be a yid! :tobyarm:

I got a PM from someone at 22.08 on Friday after they had joined the forum at 21.55 asking if I could sort them out a ticket for the screening.

His (?) post count currently stands at zero, zip , nil, nada......

Bit late now anyway at my end... I just sent my membership details to a nice Nigerian man who sent me a lovely email.... Promised me nuff cash and a rolex in return.... How could I say no?

Hello Englishmen Gentlemen and the girl ladies,

I am be having an extra ticket for the soccer game at the house of yid stadium. Bad luckness for me, my uncle, an Nigerian General, is be having trouble in getting to watch game. I am meaning that if you give me your pin details and banking account, then i will be giving you the league of champions final ticket for free!

Be mailing my private for the fullest details. Many thankings!

Would love be there to experience Madrid but choosing to stay and watch it with my 8 yr old son. Hopefully he’ll remember this night for the rest of his life.
Still can’t get over it, love this fucking team!
My eldest is 5 he likes Spurs but isn't at the stage where he loves football yet as he is fidget and has the attention span of a gnat. I just wish he understood what this means to me. I told him this morning and he just smiled and said Harry Kane wins!! :kanegoal:

Do you really hate it that badly? Come on Eddie. When it’s tight it’s brilliant. It’s the only reason I watch when it means something. Since I was a little kid football has provided me with some of the most fantastic moments. Yeah, I know, marriages, births, career opportunities, but can last second winners compete with any of these things? Of course they can’t, and it’s heresy to suggest otherwise. If this wasn’t true we’d all give up work and spend the rest of our lives, sitting around in our own filth, watching re-runs of famous Tottenham victories and ordering in pizza. Who wants to live like that?

:kanehand:
I don't hate it at all, brother. I fucking love it. I grew up watching sporting events here in the States. And while I love my teams over here, nothing compares to Spurs. The passion is unbelievable. Tottenham has brought me to tears, literally, on many occasions. The most recent being yesterday. I was crying like a baby. And I've only been on board for ten years or so. I cant imagine the effect it has on lifers like yourself. I'm 4,000 miles away from North London, yet I feel fully vested. When I say I'm a nervous fucking wreck, I mean it. Proper Football is the most passionate sport on the planet, bar none. I just wish I would have found it earlier. It puts anything we have here in the States to shame. So when I say I'll be watching the CL Final in the fetal position, it isn't because I hate it. It's because I love Spurs with all of my heart and soul...

Completely torn. I feel like I should watch it at home with my dad but I'm also meant to be in London for a stag do that evening.

The organisers of the stag knew it'd be CL final night when it was planned a few months ago, and have stuff booked to watch the game at Belushi's in Camden. There's a lot of people I don't really know going, but seems like there's a few Spurs amongst them, including one I do know. I don't really wanna miss the stag as it should be a good day/night, but then there's also the possibility of going along for part of it, then leaving to catch the game in Tottenham/the stadium (if they do put it on there), but I'll be on my own if I do that.

My dad's already asked about watching the game together, and I've put him off for now by saying I'm meant to be on the stag do but haven't decided what I'm doing yet.

It's not exactly the worst problem to have, but I really don't know what to do
Watch it with your Dad. 👍🏻

If only it were that simple mate. I don't live near London so it'd be over 4 hours from where the stag is happening to get home.

To add something else into the mix, the groom to be is a gooner, but he did message everyone to say that Spurs and Liverpool fans get a 100% guilt free pass to go and enjoy the final in the best way they can. There's loads of people going anyway so I guess he'll enjoy it regardless, and if we lose he'll probably enjoy it a fuckload more.

Yeah, I was probably 55-45 in favour of watching it with my dad, and you lot have probably helped tip that even more in favour of that option.

Thanks chaps :adethumbup:
The fact he is a Gooner makes it easy.
Meet up with him a few days before, smash the granny out of him so he has to postpone the Wedding and stag night.
Watch the game with your Dad, then(if you are still invited) go to the rearranged stag do, wearing your European Champions 2019 polo shirt.
Job done...

So now they are going to have big screens in the ground I'm thinking twice about going to the ground, as the pub is going to be packed and I might not see anyway. But should the unthinkable happen and we win then I'll want to go to the pub to celebrate with those friends who couldn't get into the stadium, and I doubt we'll get in.
Decisions, decisions, decisions - didn't have all these worries when we were sh....... rubbish :)

Yep

Always tell my boys that .

They love it the little bastards, ooops football mode lol
My eldest is now 21, when she was 7 I took her to WHL as a birthday present to watch us against Chavski. Told her that she was going to hear a lot of colourful language and some 'naughty' songs - don't tell you mother (my ex-wife). She promised.

Dropped her home after the game and all was good. Three hours later my mobile started to ring - it was the ex - my heart sank and my ear is still ringing to this day!!

Thing is with this outdoor screening you are running the risk of watching the game with gooners, scousers and whatever else ……………….. light the touchpaper……….. BANG

Yep, that and shit weather. I will be in the ground. You will have your choice of seats, can drink on the concourse if you don't want to sit down. Will be a huge party at the goalline bar. And you will be with 40-50k other Yids to celebate a famous win,

What's not to like?

After much pondering and narrowly missing out on the loyalty points cut.

I think I've decided to watch it at home in my pyjamas with my dad. (The pyjamas is a superstitious thing as I was wearing them for the City game). Can watch and analyse the game properly with the added swearing and commentary from my dad.

If there is a single person to watch with then it would be my dad who introduced me to Spurs.

I'm watching it with my old man. No way I'm not watching it without him. He took me to my first Spurs game, he's probably the reason I support the club and the club gives me and him a unique side to our bond. Saturday is Spurs and dad day for me, all day long mate

City fan in peace here guys.

Well done on a fantastic comeback last night, although you lot broke a young boys heart in 1981 i'd like to think/hope you'll smash the scousers in the final.

I have 4 flights which i'm willing to sell if anyone is interested.

Depart Manchester 30/5 to Palma then on to Madrid. Leave Madrid direct to Manchester Tues 4/6.

Anyone interested PM me. I've the same user name on Bluemoon so easier to catch me there probably.

So are you are tout, or a City fan who bought flights assuming you were getting past us on your way to the final?

I have a ferry booked and plan to drive down on Friday and Sat AM. I think it can be done comfortably with an overnight and two drivers. However, I have 165 points, and am v worried that wont be enough !
12 will normally get you a ban so you're doing well to keep your licence with 165. ;)

Back
Top Bottom