Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will probably watch alone or at the bar.
watched the Ajax game with my friends(most of them don't even like football) and i was such a nervous wreck that i doubt they'll want to watch football with me again

For the screening at WHL the trust have confirmed "Eight giant screens have been installed on the pitch to enhance the viewing experience."

After much pondering and narrowly missing out on the loyalty points cut.

I think I've decided to watch it at home in my pyjamas with my dad. (The pyjamas is a superstitious thing as I was wearing them for the City game). Can watch and analyse the game properly with the added swearing and commentary from my dad.

If there is a single person to watch with then it would be my dad who introduced me to Spurs.

After much pondering and narrowly missing out on the loyalty points cut.

I think I've decided to watch it at home in my pyjamas with my dad. (The pyjamas is a superstitious thing as I was wearing them for the City game). Can watch and analyse the game properly with the added swearing and commentary from my dad.

If there is a single person to watch with then it would be my dad who introduced me to Spurs.

I'm watching it with my old man. No way I'm not watching it without him. He took me to my first Spurs game, he's probably the reason I support the club and the club gives me and him a unique side to our bond. Saturday is Spurs and dad day for me, all day long mate

I'm watching it with my old man. No way I'm not watching it without him. He took me to my first Spurs game, he's probably the reason I support the club and the club gives me and him a unique side to our bond. Saturday is Spurs and dad day for me, all day long mate

BBQ and watching it with my Dad, sister, boy and nephews.

Gutted I’m not out in Spain but this Saturday is all about family for me.

And spot on about being Spurs for the reasons above.
It’s a family affair.

ok, i have 4 tickets next to each other (but one is a child ticket). I may not be able to go anymore as the guys i was meant to go with can't make it anymore and everyone else has plans for the final :( :( :( I'll know for sure by the end of the day and will give you a shout on here
You'll regret it if you don't go, everybody will be your friend there.

my mate just messaged me to say he picked up 2 tickets in the west lower corporate area for the normal price and they had opened up all the corporate areas, went to check and there is nothing, surely it couldnt have sold out that quick?

Back
Top Bottom