Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a SLIM chance of going to Madrid, friends with ST's might have got me a ticket - but no luck alas, plus NZ$6000.00 to get there and back was a bit much.

So watching on the tele at 7am Sunday morning with the fire on and the kids with me. :pochohshit:

Pub on the high road for me and the boys, stadium thing still sounds a bit weird to me. Would of considered had they done it concert style and got 1 fuck off screen, tucked away the grass and allowed us all on the Astro turf .

I posted this in the match day forum, but just in case anyone misses it.

For those who aren't going to Madrid. BT Sport are broadcasting the Champions League final on YouTube.

They blow Sky out the fucking water.

just bit the bullet and bought 4 for wife an family for screening at WHL. I have given up looking for a spare in Madrid - too much, chased a few scams / dead ends/ £4k+ ridiculous, but i feel strangely better now, gonna make a right nice day of it, cabs, no expense spared. Getting excited! i cant breathe already!!! COYS

Got my ticket for the stadium viewing today, looking forward to meeting up with some of the legends from the fighting cock and getting my neck well and truly oiled!

Back
Top Bottom