Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right.
The one that works in the entertainment industry shocked by the idea of a golden shower.
I'm guessing the unique delights of watersports with a well hung ladyman ain't on your agenda then?
Touché Turtle!

Just 'cos I know Mount Kilimanjaro is there... don't mean I've been UP IT!

...but yes, I get your point.... I've SEEN some things in my time, I just can't repeat them unfortunately!!

Right.
The one that works in the entertainment industry shocked by the idea of a golden shower.
I'm guessing the unique delights of watersports with a well hung ladyman ain't on your agenda then?

Is that you, me, mummy mummy or Raptor ?

I haven't revealed yet so pressumably you're not refering to me......

Right.
Don't get over-excited yet. It's only happening if we win.

Will it be OK/not too rowdy with kids though (7-10 range)?? That's my concern...
They weren’t particularly rowdy when I met them, but I guess there’ll be more of them and more at stake, so maybe.

Americans don’t seem to do rowdy football fan on any way near the scale that we do in the UK so kinda hard for me to judge, but my wife (not a huge football fan) enjoyed their company

As much as I wanna be in a pub or even the stadium, the more I think about it I think it's gonna be at home hiding behind the sofa. Then hopefully rushing out to the nearest boozer or getting the tube to the High Rd.

But still it two minds...ah it makes me feel sick just thinking about this game.

Yep

Always tell my boys that .

They love it the little bastards, ooops football mode lol

When I took my 13yo daughter to the NLD this year I warned her she'd hear some pretty strong views on Judas. She went away and researched/prepared on youtube. Mum didn't need to be involved.
:levyeyes:

Yep

Always tell my boys that .

They love it the little bastards, ooops football mode lol
My eldest is now 21, when she was 7 I took her to WHL as a birthday present to watch us against Chavski. Told her that she was going to hear a lot of colourful language and some 'naughty' songs - don't tell you mother (my ex-wife). She promised.

Dropped her home after the game and all was good. Three hours later my mobile started to ring - it was the ex - my heart sank and my ear is still ringing to this day!!

PSA for anyone from Melbourne or surrounding areas.
Melbourne Ozspurs are holding an event at the Crafy Squire rather than the Imperial.

Doors open at midnight and tickets are $9.

They sold out of their 400 ticket allocation in less than 24 hours and have gone back to the pub and gotten a bigger allocation.

Will probably sell out today.

For those planning to watch it in the Ground, there's one final doughnut of doom today/tomorrow lads...

(from Henry V, spoken by King Henry)

Once more unto the doughnut, dear Yids, once more;
Or close the Lillywhite wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of the ref's whistle blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the Cockerel;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like Eriksen's boot; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest Tottenham.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Harrys, Lucas, and Moussa's,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to play. And you, good Yiddos,
Whose limbs were made in North London, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like Cockerels in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, Tottenham, and Saint Mauricio!'

.....and wait...................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom