Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a short list of options though.... Why no Poch, 'Arry, Eriksen, Danny Rose, Adebayor, Ghaly, Judas etc.? This thread could have been way more combustible otherwise..... :)
Why on earth would you accuse our best manager in decades of treating our fans with contempt???

He worked tirelessly to get us within touching distance with his hands tied up on a shoestring. You do realise thats why we used to sing He's magic, you know.

He wanted to sign top players for your football team and realised we can't continue to challenge for major titles while spending small money.

Give your head a wobble, mate, and stop polluting this thread with such nonsense.

Why on earth would you accuse our best manager in decades of treating our fans with contempt???

He worked tirelessly to get us within touching distance with his hands tied up on a shoestring. You do realise thats why we used to sing He's magic, you know.

He wanted to sign top players for your football team and realised we can't continue to challenge for major titles while spending small money.

Give your head a wobble, mate, and stop polluting this thread with such nonsense.

Stop crying.

Evidently you don't understand what "accuse" means.

Whoever decides to price a cheap knock off immitation white t shirt at £70?

:levywtf:

In all honesty, I can only blame myself. Followed this club for 30+ years. I knows the score. I keep coming back and spending my money.

As the motto goes, “quid stultus vaginae”.

:wansum:

Back
Top Bottom