Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whoever decides to price a cheap knock off immitation white t shirt at £70?

:levywtf:

In all honesty, I can only blame myself. Followed this club for 30+ years. I knows the score. I keep coming back and spending my money.

As the motto goes, quid stultus vaginae”.

:wansum:

Have you not thought of using a wallet instead, mate?

When you look at all the other “ESL” clubs, their attitude to risk is vastly different to ours. Man Utd will shell out big fees and wages on players like Fred, Sanchez, etc. and if it works, great. If not, they seem to double down and buy players at prices that make the duds seem like good value for money (Sancho). Whereas our strategy seems to be to stick our necks out (Soldado, Ndombele) and when they aren’t a huge success we use them as justification to never spend big again. And our strategy just seems doomed to keep us pinned in this twilight zone between the big clubs who know how to take risk, and the also rans like Spam, Leicester etc. It’s not that I don’t feel any sense of pleasure in the way ENIC have delivered world class infrastructure, it’s just that it seems that their cautious, prudent approach to building asset value can only ever take us so far. I think a genuine change of strategy is called for. What has worked up to now is patently not working as we look to make the next step.

The shit cunt lying maggot Levy for thieving from fans for decades, Stratford, ESL, Masoncunt, Nunofraud, 1bn in debt to become a NFL franchise and of course making himself a billionaire in the process having invested fuck all back in 2001

Cunt

Such a short list of options though.... Why no Poch, 'Arry, Eriksen, Danny Rose, Adebayor, Ghaly, Judas etc.? This thread could have been way more combustible otherwise..... :)
Here he comes protecting The boss…

Imagine holding Poch and Harry in contempt - no way a Spurs fan

You would say ban hm/it/them, but you can see many of the multis they use.

I know. It’s obvious though mate. He literally trolls through this whole site disagreeing with anything negative towards the club and board. He will constantly argue the case for them where it’s almost ridiculously obvious. The club clearly employ social media bots to gather info on the fan base thoughts and Airfixx Airfixx is one of them. Little snake in the grass 🐍

Back
Top Bottom