Who do you want to see with the captain’s armband?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham’s New Captain

• Sonny

Votes: 99 51.3%
  • Bissouma

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • Skipp

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Romero

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Bentancur

Votes: 19 9.8%

• Total voters
Back-peddle and revise how you want... You're talking crap, but..............

WOW!

He's "deluded" now too.........?

You must really HATE Sonny...... You could barely shit-talk him any more if you tried.

I am not even trying I'm not back peddling, I'm exposing holes in your pathetic attempted put down. Which then descends into an insult as usual.

What a load of semantic rubbish.

He failed to track back and got shouted at by the captain........ End of. Get over it. Both players will have done.

Also; why do you have to reply to everything twice, you weirdo?

Me the weirdo, that's rich. !!
I'll leave it there, I don't want to lower myself to your level and start slinging insults , especially to the afflicted.

I am not even trying

Yeh, hence the expression, Einsten. :ange-facepalm:

I'm not back peddling, I'm exposing holes in your pathetic attempted put down.

It's not an attempted "put down"; just calling out your shit-take post about our new captain and your dumb comments about our gaffa.

Which then descends into an insult as usual.

Ironically, your synopsis of Son is ridden with undue insulting rhetoric, but allegedly you're above all that kind of thing...........

Regardless, you DO habitually reply to stuff twice and it IS "weird".

It's not an attempted "put down"; just calling out your shit-take post about our new captain and your dumb comments about our gaffa.

Ironically, your synopsis of Son is ridden with undue insulting rhetoric, but allegedly you're above all that kind of thing...........

Yeah that's right...I'm the weird one.

You said I could barely shit talk him any more if I TRIED.
Trust me I'm not even trying....comprende ?

Bad choice on so many levels. He almost came to blows with Hugo when he showed little regard for the team and Hugo told him. Son saw red again after a retaliatory tackle born out of frustration with his form.
He is too immature and child like silly . He is not an organiser, he wants to be the fun guy.
I'm worried now he will push too hard and do a hammy or something.
I think it's a good move. Sonny is one of the most experienced and well liked members of the team. He's a glue for right now, the last of the old guard if you like, but he's at an age where there will most likely be a change again in a few years for the next man.

Sonny has shown loyalty and that he is capable to deal with the pressure in the past.

That old Committee of Kane Dier PEH and Lloris is surely dead and buried

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom