Who Sacks Who?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a quick look at our next league games.

Villa - better than us.
Newcastle - failed to beat them last season home or away
West Ham - suck it up folks, they're MUCH better than us
Man United - Even a complete novice like OGS is a safer pair of hands

Do we really want to leave Nuno in charge to stick a random team out against those 4 and watch casually as we get utterly outplayed. Cause everyone is outplaying us.

It's entirely dependent on Levy growing a pair of balls and admitting he got everything wrong at every turn for the last 4 years. And trying something completely against his usual form.
He must be looking at the shit show at the moment and the contrast with the unbeaten season at the Lane and the shocking contrast. How he's highly responsible for that decline and what he has to do to turn it around.

Do we know when the AGM with the trust is?
Unfortunately that won't happen. He is incapable of admiting culpability for anything, even to himself imho.

It's entirely dependent on Levy growing a pair of balls and admitting he got everything wrong at every turn for the last 4 years. And trying something completely against his usual form.
He must be looking at the shit show at the moment and the contrast with the unbeaten season at the Lane and the shocking contrast. How he's highly responsible for that decline and what he has to do to turn it around.

Do we know when the AGM with the trust is?
so what should the strategy be? (asking for a friend)

you hope we get relegated?! hijo de la grandisima puta
Yep.

I want to see Spurs win the league before I die, that won’t happen based on current operating model so something needs to change.

I firmly believe we need to take a step back, to take two steps forward. I don’t but into this media BS about the PL being the be all/end all and parachute payments make it a low risk that we do a Leeds. Personally I would love a season in the championship after the last few seasons - I would go to most games and thoroughly enjoy seeing the club and fans pulling together to win something.

In the medium term, Levy and Lewis would have to change their strategy and this simply has to happen or we will be stuck in this perpetual cycle of meek ambition and zero achievement

Yep.

I want to see Spurs win the league before I die, that won’t happen based on current operating model so something needs to change.

I firmly believe we need to take a step back, to take two steps forward. I don’t but into this media BS about the PL being the be all/end all and parachute payments make it a low risk that we do a Leeds. Personally I would love a season in the championship after the last few seasons - I would go to most games and thoroughly enjoy seeing the club and fans pulling together to win something.

In the medium term, Levy and Lewis would have to change their strategy and this simply has to happen or we will be stuck in this perpetual cycle of meek ambition and zero achievement
And I reiterate: Fuck. You.

You are not a fan if you want us relegated

And I reiterate: Fuck. You.

You are not a fan if you want us relegated
What a simplistic view, did you read what I wrote in terms of why?

You aren’t a fan if you are happy with the current MO of not even attempting to win trophies

I assume based on your name you don’t live in this country and aren’t subjected to constant ridicule from rival fans who you are friends with, work with etc? I live in a big Chelsea / Spurs area and I’m tired of eating shit sandwiches

so what should the strategy be? (asking for a friend)

IF Levy is to stay.
He needs to realise Paratici is probably a fraud.
Nuno is DEFINITELY a fraud.
Hitchen has been stealing a fucking Living for far too long.

Get rid of all of them.
Identify a coach/DOF combo who have worked together, successfully. Not one from one club and the other from another. Let them pick their support team. Let them have contact with the youth teams so that players are prepared for first team football.
Identify a scout who knows what a decent fucking player looks like. Probably best not to pick from this forum as people here think every Carlos Kickaball we get linked to is amazing only for them to be shit.

There's no point anymore in trying to do this on a budget. It's going to have to cost money to make money from now on. I said this to a friend in red yesterday - too many years of taking players from the D list has left us with a D list squad.

The best sacking would be Levy sacking himself from his role as CEO and either selling his stake, or employing an established businessman to achieve what he can’t

And leave us to some maverick or worse.

People need to find themselves honestly.

Some poor decisions over the years, as anyone with a balanced view would expect but fcuking so easy to forget Levy wasn't on the pitch when we missed Golden opportunities for trophies.

People talk as though someone is going to come in and spend hundreds of millions in an instant.

And leave us to some maverick or worse.

People need to find themselves honestly.

Some poor decisions over the years, as anyone with a balanced view would expect but fcuking so easy to forget Levy wasn't on the pitch when we missed Golden opportunities for trophies.

People talk as though someone is going to come in and spend hundreds of millions in an instant.
I know we won’t get hundreds of millions.

I think he’s a one dimensional businessman, an awful CEO running a fractured, not fit for purpose organisation.

I want him to resign - either sell his stake, or employ a CEO and back off from all board decisions

IF Levy is to stay.
He needs to realise Paratici is probably a fraud.
Nuno is DEFINITELY a fraud.
Hitchen has been stealing a fucking Living for far too long.

Get rid of all of them.
Identify a coach/DOF combo who have worked together, successfully. Not one from one club and the other from another. Let them pick their support team. Let them have contact with the youth teams so that players are prepared for first team football.
Identify a scout who knows what a decent fucking player looks like. Probably best not to pick from this forum as people here think every Carlos Kickaball we get linked to is amazing only for them to be shit.

There's no point anymore in trying to do this on a budget. It's going to have to cost money to make money from now on. I said this to a friend in red yesterday - too many years of taking players from the D list has left us with a D list squad.
Football has moved on from a scout and DOF - look at Brentford, Brighton etc they have an army of operational staff underpinning a clear strategy.

Throwing two new appointments into a fractured operation will achieve little whilst Levy is involved

Back
Top Bottom