who should replace serge?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

with the aurier sale it should raise it to 35/40 miil. i would spunk that all on a top right back. its so vital in mourinhos system. imagine how much better we would be if pereira got in the positions serge found himself in under jose

with the aurier sale it should raise it to 35/40 miil. i would spunk that all on a top right back. its so vital in mourinhos system. imagine how much better we would be if pereira got in the positions serge found himself in under jose

Think you might need to lower them expectations a little, fella.

Welcome btw. 👋 (*)

(*Fear not... That's not my wanking hand. :) )

Adam Smith is still a good player. I'm sure he'd love another crack at Spurs. Lots of experience. 1 year left on his contract. Home grown.

If we can't get a real top quality RB, he'd be a safer bet than the likes of Celik and Castagne. And cheaper. I'd be happy with this and hopefully frees up cash to spend in other areas.

Adam Smith is still a good player. I'm sure he'd love another crack at Spurs. Lots of experience. 1 year left on his contract. Home grown.

If we can't get a real top quality RB, he'd be a safer bet than the likes of Celik and Castagne. And cheaper. I'd be happy with this and hopefully frees up cash to spend in other areas.
Too expensive

I was thinking more along the lines of a cheeky bid for paul konchesky , I'm sure he is available

I think people are massively underrating Max Aarons. I get that Mourinho mightn't be happy with his height, but I see him being a top player for whatever side he joins next.

Back
Top Bottom