who would you have subbed.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the past Man U had titles wrapped up, the Scum were comfortably top 4, as were Chelsea, City were 10th and we were battling for top 6.

Things change for better and worse...and game to game is no different. We actually equalized despite dithering..

*sigh* we're going around in circles now. We didn't get beat by a relegation threatened side, 4 points from those 2 away games isn't a bad return in fairness and one I predicted (with the results being the wrong way around). I'd rather he not have dithered, I'm not going to concede on that point regardless of the outcome.

This whole "we'd have taken 4th at the start of the season" is bollocks but that's another thread and a topic which has been raped to death on twitter.

I wasnt really trying to make the 4th point, more that its not worth saying that in the past we coped with sendings off. Different players sent off, different players on the bench to come on, different games, different situations.

I honestly dont believe we didnt win due to Redknapps dithering. Subs dont guarantee wins. It could just have well been a disaster...we'll never know, which is why I dont understand the massive hang up on it.

sammyspurs said:
I wasnt really trying to make the 4th point, more that its not worth saying that in the past we coped with sendings off. Different players sent off, different players on the bench to come on, different games, different situations.

I honestly dont believe we didnt win due to Redknapps dithering. Subs dont guarantee wins. It could just have well been a disaster...we'll never know, which is why I dont understand the massive hang up on it.
maybe we should just do away with subs altogether then. :troll:

Back
Top Bottom