Why I love Rafa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sylvie van der Vaart ‏ @sylvievdervaart
Last game of the season!! #COYS @rafvdvaart
1tf1U.jpg

It's a bit childish but I had to make a photo with him hahaha
tqc9b.jpg

Spurs fans are great, thanks for all the support!! Hope that Bayern wins CL... See u next season at White Hart Lane...
OtYjX.jpg

*Swoon*

His wife aside, the wee lad has some tekkers. There was a video of him training at the lodge and he's got some skill for his size. Future number 11 right there.

I love the photos, but in succession like this you see how, like a trained model, she has the same face in every photo. Loses some of its charm that way, imo.

Re: Sylvie van der Vaart with Chirpy

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
She even looks a bit starstruck.

[ Image ]

Nice Cock!

Lucky her bag is hiding the obvious rampaging hard-on that Chirpy must be sporting!!!

BTW, who the hell is feeling up Brad??? A quick arm out of the armpit and whey-heeeeey!! The guy inside Chirpy is clearly taking advantage of his costume!!

Éperons said:
I love the photos, but in succession like this you see how, like a trained model, she has the same face in every photo. Loses some of its charm that way, imo.

Yeah, definitely wouldn't take her to bed with that in mind.

Maybe after a few pints or something.

:cliveallen:

If you had the choice, Rafa or Slyvie?

Really tough one, but I may be leaning towards Rafa. That celebration and his general gooner baiting does tingly things to me.

Leroy said:
If you had the choice, Rafa or Slyvie?

Look I know I'm nowhere near as comfortable with my Metrosexual side as you guys but it's Sylvie every day and twice on Sundays for me. I know I should hang my head in shame because she doesn't bait dial square pikey scum and she can't take a free-kick. But dayyyyuuummmm, that would be the best 7.9 seconds of my life! If I can hold it together for a few seconds...

Speaking of post-match stuff, I really want to find a video of Kaboul's kid going loco and doing a running/waving lap of honour (it was hysterical), but I'm worried that if I type "Kaboul child lap" into youtube, I'm going to find myself being bundled into the back of a van and beaten with snooker balls in socks.

#nopaedo

Flannerz said:
I find it disgraceful that Kaboul's kid had the old kit on! Surely he could have bought him the current one?!
they probably dug it out from the vault of unused kits! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom