Why I love Rafa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WindyCOYS said:
Speaking of post-match stuff, I really want to find a video of Kaboul's kid going loco and doing a running/waving lap of honour (it was hysterical), but I'm worried that if I type "Kaboul child lap" into youtube, I'm going to find myself being bundled into the back of a van and beaten with snooker balls in socks.

#nopaedo

Wish Granted.

[fbvideo]313117465435703[/fbvideo]

Perhaps not enough Kaboul's kid... but Ade's little girl chasing him clapping is classic!

I must be a stupid, sappy fool, as I had this warm, happy feeling watching the players with their kids all decked out in their THFC gear. It's like there's a real personal connection with club and fans :ledley:

Then I remember they're really all mercenary bastards who would bolt at the first sight of a weekly six-figure Chelsea contract :modric:

Even Parker's kids have 50's haircuts. Ledge!

Thing that gave me a warm feeling was, as usual, seeing the fans (for the most part) staying to thank them. The players may be dicks at times, they may be mercenaries, they may have let us down at points this season, but they are our dicks,mercenaries and let downs. Been a memorable season for a whole host of reasons both good and bad. Might not be pleased with things that have happened in football away from Spurs (like £930m winning the league being branded as some kind of "achievement" ) but I'm proud of how far we've come over the last few years and how we've done it the right way.

On topic, whether he's in it for the money or not Rafa clearly at least has an affinity for the club/fans and clearly it's shared by Sylvie. I'm proud that to at least a small degree that both of them feel the same way about Spurs as I do.

docomospur said:
I must be a stupid, sappy fool, as I had this warm, happy feeling watching the players with their kids all decked out in their THFC gear. It's like there's a real personal connection with club and fans :ledley:

Then I remember they're really all mercenary bastards who would bolt at the first sight of a weekly six-figure Chelsea contract :modric:

While we're paying their wages, they'll dress their kids up in whatever makes us happy... don't kid yourself!

(except BAE... I fully expect him to be wearing an entire Spurs kit on his death bed!)

bensonrecon said:
Even Parker's kids have 50's haircuts. Ledge!

I wonder if his house is like one of those documentaries about modern families living in times past. So they're only allowed to use technology and shit from the 50's. I hope so.

parklanephil said:
Thelonious said:
Flannerz said:
I find it disgraceful that Kaboul's kid had the old kit on! Surely he could have bought him the current one?!
they probably dug it out from the vault of unused kits! :laugh:

It was probably one of Aaron Lennon's old ones :rimshot:
you were beaten to the gag at the top of the page bro. :harrylol:

Stag said:
I love the Van Der Vaart family in every possible way.

That ↑ because of this ↓

Rafa said:
“I love it here. I love the players and I love the down-to-earth attitude at the club. If I have the opportunity, I would stay here for the rest of my career.”
:rafaaaa:

Although i remember reading about him saying he wants to eventually return to Holland, not sure if he meant as a coach or a player. :vdvcry: anyone know anymore about that?

Yididiah said:
Stag said:
I love the Van Der Vaart family in every possible way.

That ↑ because of this ↓

Rafa said:
“I love it here. I love the players and I love the down-to-earth attitude at the club. If I have the opportunity, I would stay here for the rest of my career.”

Although i remember reading about him saying he wants to eventually return to Holland, not sure if he meant as a coach or a player. :vdvcry: anyone know anymore about that?

I don't mind if he wants to return to Holland, good for him. But I think that will be in a few years, like Van Bommel's age.

Yididiah said:
Rafa said:

Weekend break at an Amshterdam cafe, thatsh all :vdvshh: :nawty:

I would do some bad things to that woman.

Actually I wouldn't, I'd have a panic attack, fail to get an erection and end up asking if I could snuggle in to her bousom while she rocked me to sleep :defoe:

Rafa Van Der Vaart has the best life ever?

He is pro footballer.
He has a sexy wife.
He has a son who is born to play for Ajax or Spurs.
He is a Yid!

Ramsingh said:
Rafa Van Der Vaart has the best life ever?

He is pro footballer.
He has a sexy wife.
He has a son who is born to play for Ajax or Spurs.
He is a Yid!

And he's a Shexy Dutchey

Back
Top Bottom