Why I love Rafa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pyro_era said:
I don't mind if he wants to return to Holland, good for him. But I think that will be in a few years, like Van Bommel's age.
Interestingly (and off-topic), van Bommel has no interest in returning to Holland, at least not to an interview I read in So Foot with him, where he pointed out that he's spent more of his life outside Holland than inside and feels no connection to the place.

Sorry for this pause in the Salivatin for Sylvie stream.

SylvieVanDerVaartFHM2.jpg

ooooofttt :gazza2:

Éperons said:
Pyro_era said:
I don't mind if he wants to return to Holland, good for him. But I think that will be in a few years, like Van Bommel's age.
Interestingly (and off-topic), van Bommel has no interest in returning to Holland, at least not to an interview I read in So Foot with him, where he pointed out that he's spent more of his life outside Holland than inside and feels no connection to the place.

Hasn't he returned back to PSV?

Pyro_era said:
Hasn't he returned back to PSV?
Um, I think I confused him with Seedorf. I wasn't paying a ton of attention to the article, tbh, and most of what registered was "Dutch. At Milan. Doesn't want to go back."

(I'm also terrible at not confusing Dutch/Flemish names. I confused Huntelaar and Vertonghen in one of the transfer threads a few months ago)

Éperons said:
Pyro_era said:

Van Bommel's signed for PSV?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2931/go- ... m-ac-milan

I'd get her pregnant- then I'd give her an abortion with my tongue.

EDIT- sorry that was vile. What I meant was- she's very attractive.

Ben said:
I would do some bad things to that woman.

Actually I wouldn't, I'd have a panic attack, fail to get an erection and end up asking if I could snuggle in to her bousom while she rocked me to sleep :defoe:

FROFL

Éperons said:
I love the photos, but in succession like this you see how, like a trained model, she has the same face in every photo. Loses some of its charm that way, imo.
Sooo, if they can't do that slightly startled and frightened expression, perhaps with a tear running mascara down their face, then it really isn't worth it for you then?

Back
Top Bottom