Wigan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mr Vexed said:
Dru said:
Fucking hell Sandro wearing a gumshield too now?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ar ... ews-230911

he wore that at the arse end of last season - rio ferdinand tweeted about it saying WTF, or along the lines of...

however, its an under armour gumshield and i believe if i'm not mistaken they help improve breathing. i read something about them a while ago.

Interesting. I'm sure he gets some abuse from the other lads for wearing it.

Along with his amazing hair.

4-4-2 has worked for JD and Ade so hopefully Harry will stick with that Bale and Walker providing some width and Parker and Sandro both told to defend more than attack. Let Modric and VDV do what the hell they want.

Wigan are below us having played 3 of the promoted sides from their 5 games.

Away win for Spurs 4-1.

Away from home, I'd like to see Sandro and Parker play in the middle, Judas behind Adebayor with Bale and VdV (wide).

Sandro is too good not to be in the side. Lennon has been horrific this year.

I'll probably call my son Ledley. Or King.

What am I saying?

Benoit.

If Ekotto is ill that's kinda shit, I reckon he'll play anyway but if not I don't want to see Bale at LB as then we'd have to move Modric out of CM when him and Parker are looking fucking quality in there. King needs to play aswell and he'll have 8 days to get ready for the arse match, even if he doesn't play who's to say his knee doesn't flare up during the week anyway. Lets not take Wigan for granted these are the sort of games we need to be winning comfortably. I'd go

------------Friedel
Walker King Kaboul Bassong
---VDV Parker Modric Bale
---------Defoe Ade

4-0 Ade hat-trick, VDV with the other and a 5th clean sheet on the trot

COYS

Mr Vexed said:
gonna pay homage to his hair with my pubes as they also are curly.

buying some blue just for men tonight...
I shaved mine all off, sold them to a hair transplant clinic in Harley Street.

Rooney's in for a shock if he doesn't keep them trim.

In light of BAE's apprent illness, where's Braodway Danny these days?

I can see no futher than another 9-1 thumping... and then I wake up and realise I'd be happy with a convincing 3-0

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Fritzl
Walker Gallas Kaboul Bale
VDV Parker Sandro Modric
Defoe Adebyor

with VDV and Modric playing narrow, allowing Walker and Bale to raid forwards. Ends up more like 2-4-4 when attacking.

This ^ won't happen though.

Could see Livermore getting a run out at some point if cruising for either of CM.

Leroy Mamrtin said:
I think we should save King for arsecunts.... Play Kaboul and Gallas.

Agreed, especially as Gallas is just coming back and needs game time. What are the chances of playing Gallas and King against the scum?

tricky said:
Fritzl
Walker Gallas Kaboul Bale
VDV Parker Sandro Modric
Defoe Adebyor

^ That's what I reckon the formation will be. Don't think Gallas is ready though, is he? Might be Bassong or King again back there.

Jibber_Jabber - Rose is still injured.

If we keep a clean sheet and get a few goals we really head into the NLD with some serious momentum/confidence

Ledley will have 8 days between Wigan and the arse which is more than enough recovery time for him. Maybe give him and Gallas 45 minutes each. Infact I probably wouldn't break up King and Kaboul as they've looked quality against Wolves and the scousers.

Well for once we would have beaten teams we are actually supposed to beat so you cant blame me can you?

Kaboul actually looked quality against Stoke. Didn't have a great deal to do but dealt with everything when he had to. One of the few who genuinely looked up for it as well.

...and his penalty was shit hot.

Not seen any.

If anyone has it on video, the footage would probably be a resolution to world peace. That good.

Conspiracy alert

Which is exactly why there will be no footage. Every clip has already been erased by world governments, knowing that world peace would mean their downfall.... Or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom