Wilfried Zaha

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Zaha for some of the reasons already stated and if we go down the route of acquiring his signature I think that must also mean Pochettino sees something in him that he can develop and utilise for the team's benefit.

Relatively calm about this. I think we need someone with pave and trickery.

I do remember him tearing Rose apart in the 2 games we faced them last year, don't think I can name another player in the league who's caused Danny Rose as much trouble. We completely and utterly lack pace in the front four, don't think he's a starter by any means but the thought of someone like him coming off the bench on the 70 minute mark makes complete sense to me. Assist wise also I think you've got to take into account who he was trying to find in the box at palace. End product wise if you look at how Walkers delivery has changed under Poch there must be some hope. Hell of a kick in the teeth for Townsend mind.
Didn't his hopeful cross find Vertonghen who turned the ball into his own net. That will be one assist.
He's been talking for ages about how he needs to improve his goalscoring and crossing and take training form into games. Yet he hasn't done that.

He's great defensively, has pace and can beat a man. If Poch can improve his end product then great.
I am sceptical, but if it happens I hope he does. I hope Zaha improves 10 fold with us.
It could be all shit , it could be true & not a signing Pochettino isn't too keen on, but if Pochettino does want him he knows more than me, and knows what he wants.

• He is better than son and chadl, so its a yes from me. At least he takes runs at players and takes them on.....would make a nice change from another holding midfielder

Hopefully this is the extra player that Spam are after and this is just a cheap way for them to claim that Zaha joined them over us.....

Never in a million years did I think we would sour the Champions League draw with this depressing turd of a story....

No it doesnt. It says he had a bad season, like his whole team. Watch a player with your fucking eyes, not on a stats sheet.
I've watched him and I have laughed at him, he is a fucking show pony. Offers nothing, have a word with Palace fans, they would back that up. Only difference is they like him because he has come through their academy, bit like Townsend for us. BTW Townsend is twice the player of Zaha, and he couldn't get into our our team.

He is shit full stop. Even if he signs I am happy for any fellow spurs fan to dig this post out in a year or two if I am proved wrong, but it won't be seeing the light of day again.

That fa cup final, at least he provided the comedy, nowhere near good enough.

I remember going to a game at Ipswich with a mate when he was at palace the first time, he got whacked after a few minutes, then spent the rest of the half looking over at Holloway, the then palace manager, pretending to be injured, Holloway ignored him.

Yet another player with too much too soon and absolutely nothing in a football sense to back it up

Absolutely.
Apologies, I thought my initial 'wtf?!' outburst was unambiguous. Anyway, for the benefit of the hard of brain, I would be disappointed if we bought Zaha.

Hello Mr Vince or Mr Sausage whichever you prefer, Mr Hard of Brain here.

What EXACTLY is your point then?

Keep Onomah and don't sign Zaha?

Beijos x

We're not actually this gullible are we?

Never seen so many pissed knickers over something so vague and unreliable

Back
Top Bottom