Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the hacks know we need a LB so be prepared to get linked to every single one on the face of the planet

Gotta be honest, id be okay with that. I'd like to see my name in the paper linked with my dream team. I know its going to be press bullshit because no one has talked to me about transfering to Spurs though.

Gotta be honest, id be okay with that. I'd like to see my name in the paper linked with my dream team. I know its going to be press bullshit because no one has talked to me about transfering to Spurs though.

If you're left-footed and have decent pace, talk your local newspaper into it please. Thanks.

If you're left-footed and have decent pace, talk your local newspaper into it please. Thanks.

Well... I'm right footed. I'm also more muscle than speed, and by muscle I mean I have no speed so therefore I have more muscle. But I'll gladly talk to a newspaper about getting me in there.

I have a feeling we will go after perriera..Avb likes going after his ex-Porto team
The thing is that the really good players from his Porto team are out of our reach right now (Hulk, Falcao, Moutinho), while the other ones such as Perreira don't seem to be good enough for us.

The thing is that the really good players from his Porto team are out of our reach right now (Hulk, Falcao, Moutinho), while the other ones such as Perreira don't seem to be good enough for us.

I agree, but still feel he will go after perriera as a stop gap...he will b cheap and is keen on the move apparently...I would love shaw but he will b priced out of our reach, especially in January

Berbatov #done
The deal is done. Was done since the transfer request went in.
Benteke is SPURS now.
Chicharito #DONE
tumblr_lugcxgOeAc1qhinhlo1_250.gif

Alright. And true that they're highly unlikely to sell him in Jan.
Sooo let's just recall BAE for the time being and really hope Levy and Baldini could bust a gut to sign this kid ahead of Chelsea and United.

I'm not disagreeing with the sentiment, but what makes you think we can recall BAE?

It would all depend on the contract, QPR would have paid a loan fee for him so it would depend on what was in that contract.

Does anyone know if this is a possibility? The fact his been at a few games makes me think if we could recall him and did then he wouldn't be the sort to have a sulk about it.

how many times have LB and STRIKER been written in this thread....? rough guess; 4132!
that's; 4-1-3-2!!!!

Last edited:
how many times have LB and STRIKER been written in this thread....? rough guess; 4132!
LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..LB....Striker..
LB....Striker..

Back
Top Bottom