Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dude posted an "I could fire Woolwich to the title" video on his Facebook a week or so ago. The same disrespect to Fulham and it's fans as we got all those years ago.

Vomit.gif

Jesus wept. And I was just warming to the idea of him coming back. Fuck him.

Its quite funny really. On this "January transfer" thread we`re gonna finish up with over 150 pages, over 3,000 replies and over 100,000 views and there`s a very high possibility we`ll end up signing...................

FUCKING NO-ONE !!!! nobody ! not one single fucking player !

:harrylol::avblol::levylol:

There's depth in squad and cover but what we have is ridiculous and causing player issues.

Would Holtby be asking to leave? Would Capoue be linked with clubs? Would Siggi be walking round with a face like a slapped Arse? Would Lamela be a £30 m forgotten man? And all this without Sandro and Townsend returning. 12 into 4 doesn't go..

You were clearly not at the gang-bang/orgy I attended in Croydon back in 97.

Not this winter necessarily but I hope in the future we take a look at Viktor Fischer. Great talent.

In reality we only really "need"

1) a left back of a certain quality
2) a striker, who can hold the ball, drop deep and be an alternative to JD and RS.

...assuming, that you trust our other players to improve steadily over the season.

The odd thing is, that if we could just re-integrate Ekotto and Adebayor, then we wouldn't even need to bloody buy anyone :townhmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom