Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously it would be amazing but is it actually gonna happen? I thought it was AVB who was after him, I haven't heard any rumours linking him with Spurs since his departure.

Yes, but the situation changes as we near the World Cup. If he's not playing for Madrid, and there's a Portuguese left back getting regular playing time for a decent club, he may consider some options.

Yea I know but like I said there haven't been any news on him being linked with Spurs since AVB's departure whereas there are loads of articles about how he might join United, one of the most recent ones being this one here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-david-2986286
I just don't want to get my hopes up is all

Wasn't a single link about Capoue until Toulouse's president was informing the media the player was on a flight to London. Media speculation is worthless in the context of reality. Although, I certainly don't blame you for creating a defense against disappointment.

Wasn't a single link about Capoue until Toulouse's president was informing the media the player was on a flight to London. Media speculation is worthless in the context of reality. Although, I certainly don't blame you for creating a defense against disappointment.

Surely we have all developed a natural defence against disappointment. They suggest you take one out with your spurs membership.

My favorite character in all of history, despite not even being English. To this day I'll still listen to his speech at the beginning of WWII before shit I need to get pumped for.
I once tried to bang this girl and my friend gave me the prep speech "We shall fuck on the beaches"

Take Ramsey, a very highly regarded coach, and Freund a well qualified one (albeit has worked with youth) away from the first team and replace them with someone who is not actually a coach...

Lister. You're literally missing the point.

Jamie's wunnadalads! Eeeeee'd make 'em feel right at owm, put an arm arounna showlda!

Literally no literal or metaphorical reason to not 'ave 'im in da (coaching) side.

tbf he usually plays well but today he did drop an uncharacteristic clanger in the worst possible match to do so

unfortunately it will live long in the memory
He seems to be very inconsistent, although him being back after an injury could be an explanation for his current form. Anyway, it is pretty obvious he feels more comfortable in attack than when defending, in this league you can't afford to leave those huge gaps in defence, we need a LB asap.

Back
Top Bottom