Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not this winter necessarily but I hope in the future we take a look at Viktor Fischer. Great talent.

Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez. One of the best strikers in the PL, and he's sitting on the bench for United, being only fourth in line. He would be a huge asset to the club. Its not that I don't like Soldado, I love Soldado, but the likes of Hernandez are few.

I also don't see any other necessary additions right now. Our defense is nailed (when Rose comes back), and Sandro and Paulinho work together perfectly. When Eriksen, Lamela and Holtby are properly attuned to the team, and with Townsend and siggy as well, the team has an excieting and fantastic future ahead of it.

Our priority should be a left-back in my opinion. We have 4 at the moment (inc. BAE on loan) and I'm not convinced by any of them. All also injury prone so we're playing CH's there when they should be resting.
Open your wallet Daniel the January sales are coming................:levywhoa:

LB cover (or bring BAE back) and a striker if Ade and Defoe are actually going to leave!

Let's face it, we've got one of the strongest defences we've had for years, and one of the most quality-laden midfields I can remember in a long time, (potentially) once they all click!
Unless 'Hurricane' is the answer that was under our noses all along, then we really don't want to come out of January with just Soldado left at the club!

I'd say it's pretty nailed on we'll attempt to sign lb competition and shift Ade/Defoe

depending on how that goes we could look into another striker

Leandro-Damiao-008.jpg

:levywtf:

LB cover/replacement is essential.
Striker cover is essential if Defoe/Ade go (though I can certainly imagine changes here in the summer).
RB cover would be nice if we can get it, though I still hold hope Naughton can step up.

Back
Top Bottom