Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

svRIOZe.jpg

Well at least we will see more of her......every cloud... ;)

They seem to have decided to reduce the amount of times they use VAR now, to the point where they may as well have not had it in both quarter-finals so far. They could at least announce that this is what they've done.
Don't worry, I'm betting it will swing the other way again and VAR will show its ugly head in the final, just like in the men's final last year.

We're not just superior on the field, compared to nations like France or England, but also off the field, with the elegant looks, class and education. Team USA all the way.

Stop that SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs you know it and I know it. No sense in picking against the Yanks cause it’s trendy. USA was before, has been during, and will be after, the best team in the world. We basically strolled today against the hosts.

Our men suck so I’m going to rub our superior women’s team in the rest of the worlds face for as long as I can.

Stop that SoCalSpurs SoCalSpurs you know it and I know it. No sense in picking against the Yanks cause it’s trendy. USA was before, has been during, and will be after, the best team in the world. We basically strolled today against the hosts.

Our men suck so I’m going to rub our superior women’s team in the rest of the worlds face for as long as I can.
I'm not going against America. Sure we might be favorites, but I've been alive too long to know that upsets exist in every sport every season. My team won our only World Series by beating the clear favorites. That shit happens. We don't have anything wrapped up, bottom line.

Imagine if PHIL NEVILLE wins the World Cup as a manager. No disrespect and I think he is doing a decent job, but just imagine when someone would've said that 20 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom