Women’s football: World Cup.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been some pretty good games in this competition so far, but it has to be said France-USA was a proper football match. Great atmosphere, some nice football from both teams and I think the hosts going up against the favourites was always likely to be keenly contested affair and it certainly turned out that way.

Last edited:
Imagine if PHIL NEVILLE wins the World Cup as a manager. No disrespect and I think he is doing a decent job, but just imagine when someone would've said that 20 years ago.

Well if the caveat had been added that it was the Women's World Cup then twenty years ago the politer people would have said they'd never heard of it, while everyone else would have just pissed themselves laughing.

Don't you mean SROTT?
The problem with the US habit of abbreviating absolutely everything, for I presume speed, they unfortunatly have to then not only say the abbreviation but always follow it up with the explanation of the abbreviated version taken longer and negating the reason for the abbreviation in the first place.
giphy.gif

Get with th eprogramme fella and do the explanation stuff.

You can’t take that away from the Italians men and now women they get into the anthems giving it laldy passionate about the their country good stuff.......

I’m probably the most genuinely leftist individual I know of but it really does turn my stomach - just how neo -Liberists have hijacked the term - left wing today. In fact I have always been firmly behind and no at all in any way condescending (as many are),regarding women’s football; but I’m just about pissed off enough today with it’s all too very obvious politicalisation of sexuality in sport - fuck their agenda - play fucking football!

I don’t give a toss if the female left back is stroking the velvet of the centre forward, just as I couldn’t give a toss if David Beckham gives a good blow job or not. This fucking yank bird with her “ you can’t win without gays in the side “ is using her position to take the fucking piss.In fact overt political dogma is not allowed in football; you can be fined, banned or both for voicing politics in the male game so why does this liberalist dyke not get banned right now?

I won’t be watching any more of this political lesbianism dressed up as football. FUCK-EM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom