Woolwich Scum Away 12.45 Sat 17 Nov@ the Effemirates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talking about fans, an Woolwich supporter text me saying some of the Spurs chanting was a disgrace, I dont think he was on the wind up so was wondering if anything controversial was being sung? Or was the Soooool, Sol, song doing the rounds? Or Eduardo whats that popping out of your sock ones?

Talking about fans, an Woolwich supporter text me saying some of the Spurs chanting was a disgrace, I dont think he was on the wind up so was wondering if anything controversial was being sung? Or was the Soooool, Sol, song doing the rounds? Or Eduardo whats that popping out of your sock ones?

Fuck all mate! French Jimmy Saville once I think. That's the worst it got

Their fans sing worse, you just cant actually hear them in the ground.

The one real enjoyment I had was when it went 4-2 the whole ground (bar our lot of course) went silent. It was almost as if they had that self doubt creeping in.

Back
Top Bottom