Woolwich v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Woolwich v Chelsea

I really hope we don't bottle it. But based on recent showings, especially knowledge, and the fact that this is away, I am seeing us walking away with a draw at best and continuing to make it hard for ourselves.

Decent enough result I guess... everyone seems to be of the opinion that BOTH of them dropping 2 points was always better than one dropping 3 (and by virtue, the other GAINING 3)

the ONLY vaguely annoying thing about it, is that it leaves only US to annoy the hell out of us now...

with both of THEM 'doing their part' of the equation, it leaves only Spurs to fuck it all up by not taking advantage...

I'm much more used to despising ArseAnal for ANOTHER last minute victory, or Chelsea for buying their way to another CL place, but the ONUS has been put ON US (ahem!) to get the win tonight... still, if we weren't planning on winning today, then all this idle speculation and number-crunching over which Arse-Chels result is better, is deemed an irrelevance anyway!

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't see Newcastle giving up a two goal lead. The other result was perfect - neither team looked fit or energised (I can understand Chelsea to an extent, even if they did rest half their team).

I don't see us picking anything up tonight...then I see a draw...we should win this...we will win this...I reckon we'll lose....this has been going on all fucking day.

Back
Top Bottom