Woolwich v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Woolwich v Chelsea

I wish our game was first... then at least we'd know who to cheer for...

if we win, COME ON CHELSEA...

if we lose or draw, then get your soul-selling-contracts signed and posted to the Devil asap, 'cos it may have to be 'Come on ArseAnal'

...eeeeeeeeeeeeurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh... I need to shower now!

Ugh, we're going to need to finish above both of these if Chelsea keep insisting on getting lucky results in the Champions League....

tumblr_lpjfjiuzlI1r0o86eo1_400.gif

That is a massive blow. Arteta's form, specifically over the past couple of months has been intrinsic to their upturn in fortunes - and Ramsay is pretty shit.

Perhaps Woolwich will be the ones who finish out of the top four

We have spoken about Chelsea winning the CL and us missing out but it would be SO funny if it was Woolwich instead,

Lets not get carried away though.

Our form is shit and has been for some time now, we need to worry about our own business first and foremost.

Dru said:
We have spoken about Chelsea winning the CL and us missing out but it would be SO funny if it was Woolwich instead,

Lets not get carried away though.

Our form is shit and has been for some time now, we need to worry about our own business first and foremost.

This.

I just want to see tantrums and blood , like pro wrestling but than more realistic. Although if Drogba keeps diving the acting will be as bad as pro wrestling.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Whichever way this one goes, there are positives for us. Woolwich win and we've got a better chance of fourth. Chelsea win and we've got a better chance of third. Draw and it's a bit of each.

Thats all well and good, but we also have to do the business. Lose/draw to QPR and we are in massive trouble.

YidoBuckler said:
Thats all well and good, but we also have to do the business. Lose/draw to QPR and we are in massive trouble.

Agreed, at least 4th place is currently in our hands. Once we're in a position where we're relying on other results it will be game over.

COYFS :rafaaaa:

Has anyone noticed how the scums backline has gotten better without per mertesecker? The worst thing that happened to us was him getting hurt.

with regards to the playing chavski- I'm praying for an ebola outbreak.

Both Mertesaker and Ramsey got injured just prior to playing us. Vermaelan came back and Rosicky remembered he could play football....it made me want to grab hold of my cock n'balls, stamp up and down and cry that 'it ain't fair' but that would ignore how shit we have been.

Would we rather take Woolwich finishing 4th and missing out on champions league, or Woolwich finishing 4th but getting CL football because John Terry slips and skies his penalty again

Back
Top Bottom