Woolwich v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Woolwich v Chelsea

Freudlyuchenko said:
Would we rather take Woolwich finishing 4th and missing out on champions league, or Woolwich finishing 4th but getting CL football because John Terry slips and skies his penalty again
3005.jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

Freudlyuchenko said:
Would we rather take Woolwich finishing 4th and missing out on champions league, or Woolwich finishing 4th but getting CL football because John Terry slips and skies his penalty again
Meh, I just want Champion's League. The rest I don't care about.

I do care and I think most people do.

I'm not saying you are talking bollocks Salmon, not at all, but I believe Football wouldn't be half as much fun if we didn't have any rivals and wanting them to do bad.

That said, I kind of want Woolwich and Chelsea to always be around because, well, it just isn't as much fun beating Blackburn as it is Woolwich.

Dru said:
I do care and I think most people do.

I'm not saying you are talking bollocks Salmon, not at all, but I believe Football wouldn't be half as much fun if we didn't have any rivals and wanting them to do bad.

That said, I kind of want Woolwich and Chelsea to always be around because, well, it just isn't as much fun beating Blackburn as it is Woolwich.

Chelsea aren't our rivals - they are a minor annoyance for a short amount of time

Sorry gents, all this Chelsea aren't our rivals stuff doesn't ring true to me. I guess the experience of being Tottenham can mean different things to different people.

In all other walks of life I try to stay educated as much as possible, as mature as my personality allows, generally want to be a nice person. But I fucking despise the scum and chelscum, no difference, i fucking hate them and want them all to live miserable lives. Apologies to the mature people reading. I know it's not big or clever, I don't care.

If both of their clubs got liquidated tomorrow I'd fuckin laugh, see ya later cunts.

Just shows the strength of chelseas squad so far.

Resting 8 outfield players and they look comfortable away ay Woolwich

I know we have a moan about atmosphere getting worse at the Lane, but we should think ourselves lucky. Embarrassingly quiet.

Woolwich v Chelsea

I hope our boys realise what an opportunity this is. Result today we pull away from Chelsea by 2 and gain 2 on woolwhich. Obvious but very significant.

Make it count, win at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom