Woolwich V Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck him horrible little spunk nugget. never liked the little cunt even before he went to Woolwich. Always had ideas above his station and thought he was better than he was. He's fucked now as all he had was the ability to run fast. Once he gets his new knee he will be bang average at best.

Not really spurs news though.....

Lets move on, they were better than us and if one of our players did that to their fans we would have loved it.

_72084275_460557853.jpg

Have just realised what the gesture meant...
He's simply pointing out that; "...most people have TWO knees each... me and Ledley have NONE!"

You know what this DOES mean though...

#winitfortheo!!!!

I can feel the t-shirts and banners being printed as we speak...

No doubt we'll have to endure a minute's silence and wear black armbands for Theo before all the weekend fixtures!

Massive blow to Woolwich, now they're suffering with injuries like we've been. I didn't hear any sympathy from them when we had to put out an under strength/knackered team and subs on Sat. They've been lapping up their win.

Well they can lap this up now!

He's got a decent goal scoring record but he shouldn't be playing for England anyway. Probably wouldn't have noticed he was there if he was fit so it's not exactly a "massive blow."

Probably means they'll get someone better in January too, they could do a lot better than him.

Last edited:
Probably means they'll get someone better in January too...

This. Everything always somehow works out for Woolwich. Perfect timing for the injury. Makes me sick.

Players of his style, heavily relying on pace, don't tend to recover well from ACL ruptures. Could be a long time before we see him back to any sort of level he achieved last season.

Get over yourselves, don't worry about how the Woolwich are going to get better ( they won't ) just take this wonderful moment and think about how hes lying on his top bunk sobbing his little heart out..

Excuse me....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

all better. Hope he recov

I CAN'T SAY IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE... AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On the plus side (for Theo) at least he can take this opportunity to ask if he can get some eyelids grafted onto his smug little face during the procedure... I'm sure there'll be plenty of excess knee to scrape some skin from!

Just out of curiosity ... anybody know if this is a direct result of Rose's tackle or was it something that Theo had been dealing with for a while? I remember that Rose nicked Theo's ankle, so I expected to be a ankle/ligament issue, but I guess he injured his knee after the fall.

Oh and I presume Walcott is done for the WC.
I guess that gives Townsend/Lennon a good opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom