Woolwich V Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ian Wright has got all excited on Twitter.. He posted a load of pictures of Walcott holding up his fingers and now reckons Spurs fans are clasless blah blah blah.. Get over it ya Big Brass.

Sorry boys, Lump on Woolwich to win the league.
The arseclown below has already awarded him a league winners medal.

:goonermong:

I hope City* know that some numpty has wished away one of their medals to wallcunt already

(*feel free to substitute City for another team that aren't french shite)

Here's a selection to wind the arsenhole fans up

FOR SALE:

One Official England World Cup Shirt. Small Adult. Name on back reads "Walcott".

Mint condition. Never used.

What have Theo Walcott and Mr T got in common?

They ain't getting on no plane ,fool!

The Official England Team are releasing special World Cup activity books for children this Summer.

They're called "Where's Walcott?"

Question: Does anyone else have scum supporter friends (I found out after we became friends) that want to talk to you about what's wrong with Spurs and how to fix us. That shit incenses me.

Indeed. Or any variety of fans of the other "big clubs." Don't wanna hear it. If you wanna talk about it ask your sugar daddies, I'm sure they'll give you all the answers you want.

...all this #WinItForTheo bollocks... same as when they won the Quadruple for Aaron Ramsey and Eduardo... oh, hang on!

Blimey, we coulda won the LOT, TEN FOLD if we decided to turn every long-term fucking injury we've had down the years into a fucking National campaign!

#WinItForAnderton
#WonItForGazza
#WinItForZeige
#WinItForKorsten (ok, maybe not)
#WinItForSandro
#WinItForHuddlestone
#WinItForLennon
#WinItForJan
#WINITFORLEDLEY!!!!

Nah, we've got a bit more class than trying to take advantage of a players' misfortune!

Ian Wright has got all excited on Twitter.. He posted a load of pictures of Walcott holding up his fingers and now reckons Spurs fans are clasless blah blah blah.. Get over it ya Big Brass.

Which is fine, and his opinion.
Just as long as he balances it up by posting this... to show what a classy bunch his own fans are;

BdUn4fxIYAAMJz1.jpg

...still, we probably asked for it by calling him a 'shit Aaron Lennon'...
so I guess a couple of tasteless yet gleeful Holocaust references just about balances it up!

Just as long as he balances it up by posting this... to show what a classy bunch his own fans are;

BdUn4fxIYAAMJz1.jpg

so I guess a couple of tasteless yet gleeful Holocaust references just about balances it up!
those tweets make me sick
:paulinhowtf:

BdUn4fxIYAAMJz1.jpg

Doubt it, he will probablt say Spurs fans deserved it.. What always amazes me is Woolwich West Ham and just about every London clubs have a large amount of Jewish fans. Why do these Tits think they are only abusing Spurs fans.
I'm not Jewish and don't know any Jewish people but they must cringe when they see fans from their own club write stuff like this.

YES!!! There is a football god
And No you will not be dancing with Samba women or blokes this year Walcott!!

...all this #WinItForTheo bollocks... same as when they won the Quadruple for Aaron Ramsey and Eduardo... oh, hang on!

Blimey, we coulda won the LOT, TEN FOLD if we decided to turn every long-term fucking injury we've had down the years into a fucking National campaign!

#WinItForAnderton
#WonItForGazza
#WinItForZeige
#WinItForKorsten (ok, maybe not)
#WinItForSandro
#WinItForHuddlestone
#WinItForLennon
#WinItForJan
#WINITFORLEDLEY!!!!

Nah, we've got a bit more class than trying to take advantage of a players' misfortune!

That and we are shit.

:troll:

Just out of interest anyway, considering the way that they can't take flak and resort to unoriginal racist bile, don't Woolwich fans realise that David Dein is Jewish, and so is most of their bankrollers including Danny Fiszman, and a proportion of their fanbase.

Talk about self inflicted abuse? Also indicates the average "fan's" knowledge of their own club

Jesus, I'm not going to post anything racist or anti Semitic on Twitter or Facebook, not that I would anyway,

These lads who tweeted anti Semitic crap about Spurs fans have been threatened had their addresses splashed all over the place and been reported to the old bill. Not only that people have found where they work and sent messages to their bosses and companies telling them they won't be buying any products from them.
So these idiots are going to get their heads kicked in, get the sack and are going to the big house.. The power of social media.

A lesson for everyone I think.

Back
Top Bottom