Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to use our pace to hurt them while avoiding counterattacks. Not easy, but their defence is shaky. We have enough football in us to beat them, but the attitude must be right..COYS!

Ok Poch, I know you get on here for game advice. I'm going to the beach this weekend and if we don't win this game my whole trip will be ruined, so pay close attention, especially to the midfield.

Hugo
Toby-Sanchez-Jan
Dier-Winks-Dele-Ndombele-Rose
Kane-Son
don't worry, I didn't win the lottery tonight so I reckon that's an omen and we'll win tomorrow. Have faith

Right, the sun has set, it’s time to get positive. In reality we don’t win over there often. So form / whoever we put out makes fuck all difference as we do poorly there usually. Come on you spurs, I’m 5th row, pretty much next to the nomads on the side. I’ll be giving them dog abuse from the off. Up the spurs, can’t wait now after 5 peronis

Can't help but feel tomorrow is more than just a derby and 3 points. Win and there's a ray of sunshine again, above the gooners in the table and everyone can feel a bit more positive about what has been a tough week or so. If we lose, things are going to look very gloomy, even if it's early in the season.

Can't help but feel tomorrow is more than just a derby and 3 points. Win and there's a ray of sunshine again, above the gooners in the table and everyone can feel a bit more positive about what has been a tough week or so. If we lose, things are going to look very gloomy, even if it's early in the season.
Another problem with a loss would be that it makes the international break even more unbearable; our first match after Woolwich away is on the 14th of September v Palace.

EDUt17VU0AI3k4i

Based on current injuries if we do lose there will always be that 'what if' factor about the result regarding unavailable players. I still think we can put a team out strong enough to see them off but the attitude has to be right. No room for lethargy or complacency...in their faces for the full 90, don't let David Luiz fucking breathe :thumbup:
:coys:

Based on current injuries if we do lose there will always be that 'what if' factor about the result regarding unavailable players. I still think we can put a team out strong enough to see them off but the attitude has to be right. No room for lethargy or complacency...in their faces for the full 90, don't let David Luiz fucking breathe :thumbup:
:coys:
Luiz will hopefully turn out to be a key player in the game tomorrow...for Spurs 😜

That Newcastle game has severely dampened my hopes and expectations.......

Looking at the table...we could have been........... Urgh..... Newcastle.....

:pochfacepalm:

If I had the wings of a sparrow..
If I had the arse of a crow...
I'd fly over Ars3nal tomorrow..
and shit on the bastards below... shit on... shit on... shit on the bastards below...

Back
Top Bottom