Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys, I am going to preemptively ask how you guys find your streams these days? I have been lost without ronaldo7.net - picking at scraps here and there and always in a panic to find a stream before kick off.

I live in Taiwan and it is very difficult and expensive to get a proper sports package, can anyone help a brother out?

Hey guys, I am going to preemptively ask how you guys find your streams these days? I have been lost without ronaldo7.net - picking at scraps here and there and always in a panic to find a stream before kick off.

I live in Taiwan and it is very difficult and expensive to get a proper sports package, can anyone help a brother out?

PM duly sent my friend, enjoy :thumbup:

If Emery is smart he will play just like Newcastle and similar to how they played against Liverpool last week, stay compact and hit on the break with Pepe and Aubameyang. We haven't shown any capacity to defend or score against teams that play like that.

Emery is not an idiot like late-era Wenger, who always tries to dominate the ball and play elegant football. We have to adjust our approach for this game, if not we are in big trouble. They are going to let us have the ball and we always suffer when teams do that.
Getting the first goal might make them think twice, so let’s score first for a change💪🏻

Hi guys Johnny here , I've been a lurker for too long now so I thought today I would actually join . I'm not a moaner or a grumbler ....well when Spurs lose maybe a bit .......but usually try and be constructive . I only hope I haven't joined at a bad time !
Welcome to the site !!!
I was a bit of a lurker at first - think most people are, either way, what difference ?
You have joined at a fantastic time:
Hopefully smash the south London lot tier today
and
Once our new signings settle we are going to have a kick as* team.

I know this is a normal state of mind for a Spurs fan but this is the least confident I've been going into a NLD since the Redknapp years. Let's hope I'm totally wrong and we finally get our season going!

Gonna put it out there.. would you take a draw it offered now?

I’d be a no. Considering we’ve gone into the last 2 seasons derbies has favourites and fucking them up bar one, I think this year might be different.

Gonna put it out there.. would you take a draw it offered now?

I’d be a no. Considering we’ve gone into the last 2 seasons derbies has favourites and fucking them up bar one, I think this year might be different.
I would bite your hand off for a draw. With new players needing bedding in, players coming back from injury and the effing continental window still open, a loss would be a lot worse than just points dropped. A draw would calm everything down. A win would be awesome, obviously

I was almost worried until I remembered they’ve got a back pairing of Mustafi and Luiz. Kane must be licking his lips in anticipation.

You think?

Too much is made of Kane doing this and that.

The truth is the bloke who struck a semblance of fear into opposing teams is in a trough of form.

If anything Mustsfi and Luiz will be looking forward to an easy afternoon.

We are in a poor state and there is an argument to say Kane's absence towards the back end of last season and his lack of quality so far this time round is making us hugely ineffective.

I hope it changes soon but today........I do not think so.

You think?

Too much is made of Kane doing this and that.

The truth is the bloke who struck a semblance of fear into opposing teams is in a trough of form.

If anything Mustsfi and Luiz will be looking forward to an easy afternoon.

We are in a poor state and there is an argument to say Kane's absence towards the back end of last season and his lack of quality so far this time round is making us hugely ineffective.

I hope it changes soon but today........I do not think so.
I still don't know why Kane was brought back for the CL final when moura having scored a hat trick in the semi final was benched terrible decision and smacked of playing someone who can do no wrong

Back
Top Bottom