Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think people saying we didn't deserve a draw forget how good we were in the first half. Scored 2 and then had 2-3 other great shots in the corners that were narrowly saved. Second half was a nervy affair.

I don't mind the Son sub either, he was great on the counter but I can recall 2-3 times when he got in on goal where he was indecisive and a good chance amounted to nothing.

Draw with our injuries is not a bad result. Settle the squad, get healthy and go on a run

If you’d have told me before the season started that we’d have drawn at City and at Woolwich I’d have been more than fine with that. That fucking Newcastle loss just taints everything.

Their keeper spilled everything, he was a fucking gift that we turned our noses up at.
Don't understand at all why we let him off the hook in the 2nd half. We stopped shooting. If we'd just taken a pop 3 or 4 more times instead of trying to dribble/thread a pass and create a "better" chance, he'd have given us another goal.

Back
Top Bottom