Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BS0VHrKIIAA7An_.jpg

Someone should go round posting this on every Woolwich forum.

Actually I hope Bale's name gets sung in the right way on Sunday. Woolwich fans will be trying to use Bale's departure as a wind up tactic against us, so why not just embrace the fact that our player was worth three times as much as they've recieved for their best players over the last 10 years.
So you're suggesting a song where you add up how many Woolwich players it takes to equal one Spurs player? :ossie:

"It takes three Fabregas', to buy one Bale
Three Sami Nasri's, to buy one Bale
Three Van Persie's, to buy one Bale
Add up all three just to buy one Bale"

Last edited:
Actually I hope Bale's name gets sung in the right way on Sunday. Woolwich fans will be trying to use Bale's departure as a wind up tactic against us, so why not just embrace the fact that our player was worth three times as much as they've recieved for their best players over the last 10 years.

I will not be singing his name Sunday, or any other day.

I hope nobody even mentions him. What has Gareth Bale got to do with Sunday?

We'll all be too busy celebrating to give him a second's thought anyway. :avblol:

So maybe Bendtner has thought "fuck this for a game of soldiers" at the thought of staying at Woolwich and decided he was better off in a relegation scrap. Poor old W*nger can't even keep the shit ones.

Best behaviour, you lucky people who have a ticket for Sunday's match in the Spurs end.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/Woolwich-vs-spurs-important-message-to-all-fans-300813/

If anyone can't promise to behave themselves, please sell me your ticket at face value and I will be a true gent in your place.

I also pledge to not sing any anti-Woolwich songs like: 'North London is ours, North London is ours, F*** off back to Woolwich, North London is ours.' (I'm lying BTW)

Last edited:
One thing though.

Even on this glorious day for us. This means nothing on Sunday. Its going to be close against these cunts either way.

I want AVB drilling that into them. If they think we've already beat them because of this amazing transfer window we are in for a shock.

Truly hope Carroll or Holtby get's to start come sunday, as much as we can overpower them it would be nice to have at least one forward thinking quick passer in central mid to release our speedy wingers/wingbacks and forward!

Truly hope Carroll or Holtby get's to start come sunday, as much as we can overpower them it would be nice to have at least one forward thinking quick passer in central mid to release our speedy wingers/wingbacks and forward!

Sorry but there is very little chance of either starting

So you're suggesting a song where you add up how many Woolwich players it takes to equal one Spurs player? :ossie:

"It takes three Fabregas', just to buy one Bale
Three Sami Nasri's, just to buy one Bale
Three Van Persie's, just to buy one Bale"
This (to the tune of 10 green bottles), but then with:
"but for one Gareth Bale, we got all of these.............Sollllllllllllldado, Paulinho, Chadli, Eriksen....Lamella, Capoue
& Vlad!"
(then into a chant of "one Daniel Levy" perhaps?!)
:levywhoa:

Any thoughts as to the line up plus subs?
Plus if the new bods will figure, if so, who?

:avbdamn::gomes:

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertongen - Rose
Paulinho - Capoue
Townsend - Holtby - Lamela
Soldado

Subs: Brad, Dawson, Eriksen, Sandro, Lennon, Dembele, Defoe

But I'm probably wrong because we have so much talent and such a great squad now that it's really hard to predict what's going to happen.

AVB won't start any of the new boys, he will wanna keep the current team happy and we all remember Lloris and Dembele waiting.

What I think AVB will go for:

Lloris

Walker
Verts
Daws
Rose

Capoue
Dembele
Paulinho

Townsend
Chadli
Soldado

We will win the game in centre midfield, also I think Chadli might just step up and make a name for himself.

Back
Top Bottom