Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i have been supporting spurs a long time and i can safely say i have never felt as confident going into a north London derby as this ever. AWAY TOO!! I know im not alone in sharing these feelings....F*CKING GET THEM THE SPURS. LETS GO.

about to drive home from Nightshift and already have a turtle head poking out at just the thought of it :avbshit:

Will get up just before the United game so i can watch that and prepare myself for the mighty Spurs. Come on you SPURS!!!!!

This is our chance to put the nail in the coffin, all the players want to play for real teams and if they go down tomorrow we can show why no one will want to play at Woolwich for sometime. I think I'm puking just thinking about it $B

LI NEUPS?
----------------:lloris:----------------
:walker::dawsonlol::vert:DAANNY ROOSSSEE!
--------:capouestare:-:sandroscream:---------------
------------------:paulinho:-----------
:lennon:-------------------------Townsend
---------------------:soldadowtf:-----------------------

Let them do the pretty stuff, play around and then unleash Capoue and Sandro, interception tackle and unleash the pace on our wings Paulinho bombing in and Soldado will finish most deliveries:soldadowatch:

1-2:harrysmile:

I think we have a good chance of beating the scum today. They are clearly worried about our transfer activities and see us a genuine threat. If we come unstuck and lose then we move on, regroup and go on a winning run. I am more confident as a Spurs fan this season than if I followed that pile of shit. The future is certainly Lilywhite.

The idea of the Emirates erupting in boos at half time is thrilling.

Way I see it, we have nothing to lose. Any bad performance is up to gelling issues. That's expected, considering we will probably have three or four players on the pitch who have never played in an NLD. So I don't think the goons have that much room to give it large.

But if this bunch of newcomers manages a win...

The idea of the Emirates erupting in boos at half time is thrilling.

Way I see it, we have nothing to lose. Any bad performance is up to gelling issues. That's expected, considering we will probably have three or four players on the pitch who have never played in an NLD. So I don't think the goons have that much room to give it large.

But if this bunch of newcomers manages a win...

Still slightly bricking it. Not because I think we will lose, but because I think we should win. But you are right, no one should expect miracles.

The game seems a few weeks too early for us to me, wish our new signings were all bedded in as I think rose, siggy, Townsend etc maybe wouldn't get a look in if they were.

First derby for many a year where I'm not shitting my pants! Actually managed a decent nights sleep probably get all shifty just as the game is about to start though COYS!!! Fuck those library card holding cunts :goonermong::smesh:

Back
Top Bottom