Woolwich Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We lost, which is a shame, but the game was terrible - neither team looked good. We are both on six points from three games so it's hardly a big deal. It cost them dearly in terms of injuries to several players so that's good. Ourteam clearly does need time playing together and we'll get a lot better I expect. I dont think losing points away to Woolwich is going to mean much come the end of the season.

The only worrying thing for me is why AVB thought this team today would create enough chances. We clearly needed a creative player in the midfield, as we did in the two previous games. I am very surprised that Holtby wasn't brought on. Wierd.

Not convinced we were as poor today as people are making out. I think, like others have said, we needed to change it up earlier. I also think that they needed this win more than us with the pressure on Whinger. Plus there's the issue of gelling players, etc.

Still 35 games to go! :)

Back
Top Bottom