World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha, I see the oxygen thieving cunt is still awake, desperately looking for my acknowledgment of his worthless existence and zero value to society. When will his dole/internet run out?

I've told you about talking about yourself in the third person....

Last edited:
Great game, Belgium showed their quality and deserved it but have to hand it to the Americans, they went down fighting, can't ask for more, like a team of Scott Parkers.

Bit surprised no one on the Belgium team apart from Lukaku did any homework on Howard, never shoot low against him, hit high.

Did vertonghen throw up?

Yep

858861247.gif

Exciting finish to the Belgium/USA match yesterday.

I really admire the US team spirit. A defeat but a gutsy performance and a fair bit of quality.

I like that right- sided sub that came on in the first half. He looks a proper player.

Actually, he reminded me a fair amount of Walker. A little more squat and strong, but flies up and down with a very high work rate.

That is maybe the best description of their performance I've see yet.

His play is similar to Walker's for sure, might be a tad faster. He played really well on the wing during the tournament as well...it will be interesting to see if Seattle move him up.

Vision: Yedlin starts as a RB, gets moved to the RW...a handsome manager switches him to the left-> The American Bale.

His play is similar to Walker's for sure, might be a tad faster. He played really well on the wing during the tournament as well...it will be interesting to see if Seattle move him up.

Vision: Yedlin starts as a RB, gets moved to the RW...a handsome manager switches him to the left-> The American Bale.
We've already had "The American Bale". But that lasted for about 5 minutes.

shea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom