World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus, what happened to him?
Nothing good, apparently.

"
Shea joined English side Stoke City on January 31, 2013 for a fee of £2.5 million on a four-and-a-half-year contract.[13][14] He made his debut for Stoke against Fulham on February 23, 2013.[15] After the match Shea spoke of his joy at making his first Premier League appearance and first since returning from injury but admits he was disappointed with his performance.[16] Shea made one more substitute appearance for Stoke before being ruled out for the remainder of the 2012–13 season by manager Tony Pulis due to injury.[17] After scoring the winning goal in the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup Final, Shea joined up with the Stoke squad on their pre-season tour of the United States and played against the Philadelphia Union where he scored in a 2–0 victory. He also picked up an knee injury which saw him miss the start of the 2013–14 season.[18]

Shea joined Barnsley on loan from Stoke on January 1, 2014, making his debut against Birmingham City the same day.[19][20] He played eight times for the Tykes before he was sent back to Stoke on 10 March 2014 after he was involved in a post-match confrontation with Barnsley supporters following a 5–0 defeat against Huddersfield Town.[21][22]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brek_Shea

He put in quite a few good performances in the MLS, but he grew pretty rapidly with his performances for the national team for a spell. Few other players for the US were as overhyped as Shea.

Still, while Yedlin only made three sub appearances, he earned plaudits for his performances against Germany, Portugal, and Belgium.

Now, I didn't catch much of those games, so I can't comment on his quality to the degree that others have, but those sides are hardly pushovers, are they?

Put in another impact sub appearance yesterday, and who did he line up against but Eden Hazard...

HonestSandyComet.gif

Still, while Yedlin only made three sub appearances, he earned plaudits for his performances against Germany, Portugal, and Belgium.

Now, I didn't catch much of those games, so I can't comment on his quality to the degree that others have, but those sides are hardly pushovers, are they?

Put in another impact sub appearance yesterday, and who did he line up against but Eden Hazard...

HonestSandyComet.gif

His crossing was also superb. There is one highlight...which I cannot currently find...where he robs Eden. I could have cried when I saw it live.

HonestSandyComet.gif
I bet Hazard did not enjoy playing against Yedlin at all. He looks VERY fast and I think this put doubts in Hazard's mind about his ability to get past him.

Last edited:
Plenty of times i've seen us take on brazil just hoping for a draw always a game we dreaded and feared but for the first time in what feels like an eternity i no longer fear,we can pull this one off.from watching Ronaldo and Rivaldo up front to Fred and Jo,From Kaka and Juninho to paulinho Ramires from Cafu-Lucio to Alves-Luiz
if that isn't going backwards i don't know that it is.

Coma Mierda Triple Hijueputa

Back
Top Bottom