World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice backhanded compliment

England is fun to watch n out of the WC, clown

You are mistaking me for someone who really cares about the England team. Just calling it how I see it. I am supporting the underdog here but they do look like a bunch of guys who have been given a ball and loosely told the rules and are just working it out

Occasionally. Most of the time they are playing at walking pace in their own half. Very low tempo. Been better last 10 mins though

I must admit I've only caught from the start of the second half, but I have been impressed by what I see. They play some decent through balls and have an eye.
Jurgens doing well IMO.

Also, I heard ronaldo didn't celebrate with his team mates? He is one massive twat. Love his football but hate him.

Back
Top Bottom