World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For one brief moment I made it to the first ranking page. Thanks Deuce :(

What? Ronaldo going home?

a2f5910d5457b92d821236d02d6c3d85.gif

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

The jinx striketh once more

No Ronaldo out and 2-2 means no page 1

sad-baby-o.gif

Sorry Murica

Bradley gotta clear the ball vs playing with it in the end. Silly giveaway.

The real fault was Cameron not ensuring that ball went out. Ironic our player who blew it on the edge was our only centerback on the pitch playing in a European league.

Painful stuff, but the situation is still looking very good for us. Would have snapped your hand off if you offered me this scenario even a week ago.

The real fault was Cameron not ensuring that ball went out. Ironic our player who blew it on the edge was our only centerback playing in a top European league.

Painful stuff, but the situation is still looking very good for us. Would have snapped your hand off if you offered me this scenario even a week ago.
Big picture. US got completely outplayed by Ghana n completely outplayed potugal. 4 points. Not gonna complain.

Big picture. US got completely outplayed by Ghana n completely outplayed potugal. 4 points. Not gonna complain.

Also, the teams on a point are at a disastrous goal differential and been very poor, and the other team can't leapfrog us because of the head-to-head. It sucks it had to end this way to deflate the morale of the players, because this really is a fantastic situation numerically we find ourselves in despite not having advanced yet.

Gutted for USA, I really wanted them to get the win. Although that late in the game it must be so hard to chase back to defend!

If Germany and USA draw the last game they both go through. Biscotto anyone?

Gutted for USA, I really wanted them to get the win. Although that late in the game it must be so hard to chase back to defend!

If Germany and USA draw the last game they both go through. Biscotto anyone?

Brilliant. If the entire match consisted of Klinnsman and Loew chillin at the halfline over biscotto and an oatmeal stout, and discussing world politics, I'd be delighted.

Back
Top Bottom