World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutted, but I've been disappointed before. We all have we're Spurs. But to see people lose their shit in my Country after having hear how little we care was pretty memorable. Here's a picture from Chicago during the National Anthem, SCENES!

QACwS8P.jpg
It's good to see that football in the States is blowing up. I coached over there for a while, so really want to see it get bigger and bigger. I saw those scenes in Chicago, they looked great!

Yeah, that went in a strange direction didn't it? I assumed you genuinely were gutted for Jurgen as a former spurs lad & a very good young manager. I certainly was, & was going to post something along those lines before I noticed you'd already made the point. Obviously "lost in translation" somehow
Sorry, I didn't get that. Can you say it in American English please?

:troll:

Does anyone else thin that Brazil aren't all that? They have been poor in both games, scraping a win with a poor referee in the first game and Mexico stopped them. I think they will be shitting themselves if they get Chile in the next round, who have it in them to put them out early IMO. Their midfield would absolutely swarm Brazil's

Does anyone else thin that Brazil aren't all that? They have been poor in both games, scraping a win with a poor referee in the first game and Mexico stopped them. I think they will be shitting themselves if they get Chile in the next round, who have it in them to put them out early IMO. Their midfield would absolutely swarm Brazil's

Totally agree. Neymar has it in him to win games on his own though so can't be totally discounted. Think Scolari has sent the wrong team out in both games. Willian and Fernandinho for Hulk/Ramires and Paulinho would be an instant upgrade.

Totally agree. Neymar has it in him to win games on his own though so can't be totally discounted. Think Scolari has sent the wrong team out in both games. Willian and Fernandinho for Hulk/Ramires and Paulinho would be an instant upgrade.
Fernandinho needs to play, he's been so good for the Premier League Champions all season, so I'm not sure why he's been left out? Paulinho has been utter shite in the first two games, should be dropped as you say.

I agree about Neymar, but if you stop him then you stop Brazil. Oscar has been a good attacking force, but if you manage to force Neymar back do all of his creating away from the penalty area then they can't really rely on anyone else - maybe one of the full-backs bombing forward but they will leave themselves vulnerable on the counter unless they bring in another defensive midfielder...

I think he's one of your best players, personally

Historically he is certainly an impact player, but over the course of two games he was non-existant in one and could have single handedly changed the outcome yesterday, but blew the game instead. Just having a bad World Cup is all.

So will Paulinho be following the way of Dembele n Chadli and heading from the S11 to the pine?

Seems likely

Verts too, all our players at the WC look like broken men you'd think Tim was raping them lol :sherwoodwtf:

I'm sure they'll be feeling much better when Poch has them walking over hot coals :kaboullol:

Back
Top Bottom