World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Beaten for strength and pace there - that's the sort of striker those CBs would play against in the PL

US have scrapped and fought and full credit to them but let's not get carried away with the talent level....

He is a tosser isnt he, very Gallas in his approach to the sport
He's been fantastic all game, bombing up and down the left side creating great chances yet he misses one chance and he's a tosser? Jesus christ, he should go for his benefit, a player of his quality and he gets so much stick for sod all.

bab-816.jpg

Meh, after 105 minutes everyone is so fucking tired shit can go any which way.

GOAL!!!!!

edit: quite timely, I think.

By the way VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur I was in Washington/Virginia this weekend, my first time - and now I know what you mean when Tinder opportunities are seldom, I was in King George and it was very sparse!

Ok back to the football!

He's been fantastic all game, bombing up and down the left side creating great chances yet he misses one chance and he's a tosser? Jesus christ, he should go for his benefit, a player of his quality and he gets so much stick for sod all.

He is an outstanding player no doubt, I am not talking about this game, his behaviour in general, like the first game with that stupid penalty, not the miss just then but ignoring two teammates

Forget it - if he was a professional like Lloris he would be our captain next season, he may even have a better place in Belgiums team but gets put left back

Back
Top Bottom