Worst Co-Commentator Award

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To many shite ones to name but Clive Allen is one of the better ones. Covers shall we say some of the lesser games on BT Sport, needs promoting to cover some of the more attractive fixtures.

A shout-out for Andy "If-That-Had-Gone-In-It-Would-Have-Been-A Goal" Townsend

"It's sometimes easier to defend a one goal lead than a two goal lead." Mark Dipso Lawrenson.

Time for a few Colemanballs, methinks...

"It's sometimes easier to defend a one goal lead than a two goal lead." Mark Dipso Lawrenson.

Time for a few Colemanballs, methinks...

I liked the Alan Parry one about 11 goals being double last season’s tally
lol 😝

I liked the Alan Parry one about 11 goals being double last season’s tally
lol 😝

Trevor 'Y'know, I mean,' Brooking, due to his extremely tiny brain, never disappointed. We used to do a tally of the number of y'know, I means he did every time he graced our TV screen. Towards the end, he'd pared it down to such a fine art that you could easily miss a few.

There are about 3,550 in this interview.

Trevor 'Y'know, I mean,' Brooking, due to his extremely tiny brain, never disappointed. We used to do a tally of the number of y'know, I means he did every time he graced our TV screen. Towards the end, he'd pared it down to such a fine art that you could easily miss a few.

Like Peter Beardsley and ‘obviously’!

Don goodman and Andy hinhcliffe are pretty good on the championship games.

The rest , as others have pointed out, are garbage, spouting the usual cliched rubbish.

I have watched bt final score a bit this season and as annoying as most of them are, the woman on it, is a damn fine fine looking lady.

I have watched bt final score a bit this season and as annoying as most of them are, the woman on it, is a damn fine fine looking lady.

tenor.gif

Jim Beglin. Fucking hell, he's pure shite.

The only team he hates as much as Spurs is City because they dared to steal the narrative a couple seasons ago.

He alone was the reason I installed surround sound so I could find the speakers which only had the crowd. Which are the rear ones FYI. I judge a commentator by the team they follow. If I don't know which team they support, that is fine by me.

I see Beglin and I mute. I hate him. I don't give a fuck about Ian Cunting Rush.

Back
Top Bottom